No announcement yet.

I am going to try to turn $1,000 into $1,000,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working hard on the DD. The gains would be higher except I cut a loser. Thanks man. I am not immune to criticism so I appreciate the "adda boy". [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary Comey

Comment

Gary,

Well played always nice to close the week with good gains,

Have a good weekend

Comment

You too.. It will be family for me.

Gary Comey

Comment

Actually I better stress once again that Blackwave Monaco is my Moonshot. "We choose to go to the Moon" etc....

Gary Comey

Comment

Next three subscribers to blackwave pacific get one month free

1monthfreeSticker1.jpg

For this weekend I am offering the FIRST FIVE SUBSCRIBERS to Blackwave Pacific A MONTH FOR FREE and actually then only €65 per month thereafter. Two spots are gone and three are left. You can find the myfxbook stats and more about the strategy on my website HERE.

Current DD: 6%
            Gain: 55%

Regards,
            Gary

Comment

VIDEO: Managed Forex Account Performance Update

Good morning all.

Be careful out there.

Gary

Comment

Copy Trading - Some Tips

Hi Everyone.

I wrote this article for forexcrunch in 2014 but it occurred to me that the link might be useful in this forum. I could probably write a bigger article now but this one might help the pure novice.

http://www.forexcrunch.com/copy-trad...alls-and-tips/

Regards,

Gary

Comment

Black Friday Deal. $49 per month. Offer Expires On Sunday 29th. Find Out More.....

Traders,

In keeping with the spirit of Black Friday I have reduced the price of Blackwave Pacific way down to $49 for this weekend. Offer expires at 6pm EST on Sunday 29th November.

Pacific is a medium risk grid trading account with a current drawdown of less than 4%. Total gain over 150% since August.

Remember if your goal is to make money then returns are crucial however the monthly cost of that return must also be factored in. You can check out the myfxbook stats of this account and all of my accounts at my website www.fxlight.co

Have a good weekend,

Garyblackfriday.jpg

Comment

Can explain why your Monaco acct is 34% equity?

Comment

Yes Chooch. There is a 66% DD. If you read what I am trying to do then you will get it. Nothing is free and an attempt to turn $1,000 into $1,000,000 is not straight forward.. I have other more conservative accounts too. The Blackwave Pacific Account currently has a DD of 3.3% but this account trades in a more conservative manner.

If you feel you can do better than a 3.3% drawdown in Pacific or a 1130% gain in Monaco then by all means let have a look at your stats.

To quote the original thread - "Blackwave Monaco: I am going to try to turn $1,000 into $1,000,000"

"I actually do NOT suggest you copy Blackwave Monaco unless you are prepared for a very high level of risk and very high drawdown from time to time. You will not be surprised to know that it has already had a very high drawdown and due to the amount of risk required to achieve an average monthly growth rate of 22% or higher (which I have achieved since March 2015)."

Stay tuned. Guys have been telling me that this is impossible since June 2015.

Gary
                      Last edited by Blackwave; 11-28-2015, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Good luck Gary, you can do it

Comment

I would really like to see you grow this account to at about 1-200,000 and keep it at same risk )) Good luck

Comment

Good morning. Please see the latest VIDEO performance update. http://www.fxlight.co/we-choose-to-g...rmance-update/

Comment

I was having a look over your site and noticed that the copy trading section diverts to the trade copier control panel. Did you know that you can put the PayPal payment link directly on the site? That then registers the client automatically.

Jump on support if you want help in setting it up, it's pretty easy.
                              Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Hmm I thought I had replied to this earlier. Anyway thanks Nick. I've made those changes.

Regards,

Gary

Gary Comey
                                Blackwave

Comment

Working...
                                X