The Quest To Save Eric B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EricB View Post
    Sorry guys no update for last months. it's been real slow. over $-3000 lost because of Pure Profit and Happy FX... I'm going to the bank in 2 weeks to add on to my loan and I'm going to leave the settings real low for everyone except Kon FX - this signal will be bumped up to trade $5/pip @ 0.50 lot size in order to do this successfully I'll need to cut risk down to 0.02 Lot size. It's hard decision to do this but, with the way things have been going it doesn't seem I'm going to catch a break. Viper would have wiped me out on the EurUSD long trade IF I had kept my original settings. All this said, I've added 1 additional provider the past month and I must say the results are real good.
    My FX BOOK
    Eric,

Why don't you just stick with signals like FX Viper, Smart Trader or DayFox? All those other signals will blow up sooner or later due to their weak strategy (no heading, aggressive averaging, etc.).

Comment

• That not a good look . First off i believe , the signal providers here are good enough to make money and the openness and transparency is better than anywhere else . FX viper is a good trader as by my way of analyzing a traders performance and trading habits . Secondly i believe you should reduce the risk , you are trading by someone else's strategy and you have no idea of how it works so minimal risk is advised . Personally the strategy i use to trade , i understand all corners of it very well and thus i can identify how much i can risk and what outcome i may expect , because it is my strategy and i understand it very well but if it was someone else's strategy , i would not risk much no matter what returns they have .

If it may be of help , you may check our currency analysis forum section . I use the analysis to have a better look about where the market is heading and for any positions open , i can see how to protect them or make a turn around .

The Forex Signals community is by far the most helpful when it comes to your money , but you also have to excercise caution and discipline on your part too

Good luck and all the best sir
      Last edited by Lord Benj; 10-07-2014, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Hi Eric,

Is KonFX still trading? I can't find it anymore it has disappeared from connect forex.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forexsignals5
          Hi guys im looking for a good forex broker as i use FOREX SIGNALS from forex signals and must say im impressed but my broker keeps shifting my price as i keep making pips.. any broker you recommend??

julia.
          I've been with icmarkets for a couple of months and I think they are quite good and spread wise is superb

Comment

• After 4 years I'm presenting you a Live account statement finally found a decent broker or at least I thought was a good broker but they have more banking issues than any broker I've ever heard of every 30 days this broker comes up with excuses to not allow you to remove or deposit money but this what I present to you that practice and research makes all the difference.. Sorry in advance I always have something negative to say that's just how I am...
            --

-- Oh yeah I'm very surprised this My forum is still here Thanks Nick
            .. Proof.png
            Last edited by EricB; 12-14-2018, 02:43 AM.

Comment

• Well in all serious I made it then I fell on my forex face last week started selling the GBPUSD got to hot Bigshots were saying it was overbought well I just assumed that means it would come back down well I busted the $36,000 which that was going to be used to support me the rest of the year but now I have to start all over again another year of uncertainties

Comment

Working...
              X