No announcement yet.

My Journey Building a $1,000,000 Forex Portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Nick, I want to invite you to come to Atlanta, USA to visit me since you are headed to Canada. We can take a road trip to Miami to find Turtle

Comment

Originally posted by forexreborn View Post
      Hi Nick, I want to invite you to come to Atlanta, USA to visit me since you are headed to Canada. We can take a road trip to Miami to find Turtle

What happened to Turtle???

Comment

Disappeared without any info

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

A short update today with the status of my trip and also going into a little bit of detail on what happened with FX Viper earlier today.

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

great update - thanks Nick

Comment

Hey guys,

During this update I say goodbye to Pipsopolis and discuss some exciting developments as a result of my recent trip around the world.

Comment

Great nick! Good luck.

Comment

another brilliant update, looking forward to the interview also,

Comment

Hey guys,

During this update I say goodbye to Pipsopolis and discuss some exciting developments as a result of my recent trip around the world.
                    Its good to see an actual face, and to have some transparency in the online world. This is why I keep coming back to this site...

Looking forward to the future!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      Hey guys,

Good update. It's nice to have someone vetting signals for us, your dedication is much appreciated.

Comment

Keep it up Nick. Subscribing to this thread. I need inspirations

Comment

12th May Update. Approaching $12k profit!

Hey guys,

Apologies about the delay in posting an update. I was tied up finishing off the FX Viper documentary, then my video editor went on holidays for a week.

The good news is that my accounts are all moving in the right direction with banked profit approaching $12k.

During this edition I also give you a little bit of information on a potential new signal that I'm working on.

Comment

Hey Nick,

Its great to see you making an effort and trying to make it happen. I have noticed that you tried to make it several times in the past with different traders and systems that are no longer around. What makes you feel these traders (currently on forexsignals) and their methods are going to perform better than your past experiences?

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by pippop View Post
                              Hey Nick,

Its great to see you making an effort and trying to make it happen. I have noticed that you tried to make it several times in the past with different traders and systems that are no longer around. What makes you feel these traders (currently on forexsignals) and their methods are going to perform better than your past experiences?

Cheers.
                              Hi Pippop, sorry for the delay in replying. I missed this comment.

I've learned a lot about vetting traders since I started this site.

I now only work with traders that rely on their performance to make a living and feed their family. If a trader has that kind of incentive you can bet he/she is not going to take more risk than they need to. If they do hit a drawdown there is also a greater incentive than subscription fees to dig themselves out of the hole.

It's all about partnering with traders that have the right motivations.

Comment

Hey guys,

Check out my latest update where I feature a couple of gambling accounts trading FX Viper and TradeAlerter as well as a little bit of information on the much anticipated BKK.

$12k profit to date!

Comment

Working...
                                X