High Return Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Return Signal

Manual scalping and trade on major pairs. You need extremely tight spreads on all major pairs for this signal service.

High Return master account trading statement:
    http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Fore...-signal/755390

You can subscribe through this link:
    http://ww.connectforex.com/signal/1389/High-Return.html

Thanks,
    Asad Shah

We will discuss High Return trades here.
    The DD will not increase further than the current max DD of 30%. It has been improving week by week as I am still trading. I am trading on other currency pairs with a tight SL. I plan to get out of my current situation with a minimal loss and recover quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by forexreborn View Post
      We will discuss High Return trades here.
      The DD will not increase further than the current max DD of 30%. It has been improving week by week as I am still trading. I am trading on other currency pairs with a tight SL. I plan to get out of my current situation with a minimal loss and recover quickly.
      Thanks for the update ASAD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the update Asad. I have turned the risk down on my account since we hit drawdown. So you would advise to turn the risk back to where it was when the EU buys were hit? For me if you trade with SL's and aim to get out of this drawdown then it makes sense to leave my risk multiple where it was initially. Otherwise my recovery will be a lot less.

What do you advise. I just cannot afford for us to have another pair go into crazy drawdown (like we have with GU)

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
          Thanks for the update Asad. I have turned the risk down on my account since we hit drawdown. So you would advise to turn the risk back to where it was when the EU buys were hit? For me if you trade with SL's and aim to get out of this drawdown then it makes sense to leave my risk multiple where it was initially. Otherwise my recovery will be a lot less.

What do you advise. I just cannot afford for us to have another pair go into crazy drawdown (like we have with GU)
          I will suggest that you turn the risk back to where it was initially. After I close GU I will start to recover with tight SL and close the EU trades in profit or minimal loss.

Comment

Nice usdcad trade, need many like that in future to recover.....

Comment

I closed one GBPUSD trade to reduce the DD and 2nd trade I will close around 1.6720, I will continue trading and recover the losses in few weeks.

Comment

Ouch Reborn, that close of the GU Hurt a little even though I'm running at 0.5% risk, anyways, here's to your future trading pal, go get em

Comment

Originally posted by Deacon View Post
                  Ouch Reborn, that close of the GU Hurt a little even though I'm running at 0.5% risk, anyways, here's to your future trading pal, go get em
                  I reduce the risk so I can trade on other pairs while my EU still open and soon I will be out from all trades.

Comment

Yes it definitely hurt. But it is good that he accepted a loss and hopefully we can move forward.

Comment

If you guys are running ReBORN and HR together it would not hurt much. Hopefully I will recover this loss before the end of the month.

Comment

Thank you Asad. I'll be very happy to watch you make it back. Reborn doing well I hope HR can be back to highs in some weeks

Comment

Ops!

Comment

Today I entered AUDUSD trade after data at 0.9324 my entry was perfect for targeting 10pips but got 11pips slippage from broker. At end the I closed the trade with -39pips.
                            Now I will only use 0.40 to 0.80 lot sizes with tight Stop loss to recover this 39pips, last GBP trade and reduce this floating DD.

Thanks,

Comment

U killed eu today...good luck for recovery.

Comment

Working...
                              X