• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JD TRADER Forex Signals

IMG_0011.jpg

Open now with Trading Commencing 9th Sept 2014

JD TRADER Forex Signals

The idea to start a Low Funded account and build it up with a 2 year Trade Plan where others can follow my Trades as Forex Signals.

In 2 years time it would be fantastic to meet Signal Followers and see how trading can change peoples lives.

Father of 4 Boys and Trading for 5+ years.

Please visit the site to see my Trading Strategy.

Thanks to Nick for the Trade Copier Software

Its going to be a Ride, come on board

handonfire-wallpaper.jpg
    Last edited by JD_TRADER; 09-03-2014, 10:43 PM.

Format going forward:

Weekend - The Week Ahead Blog Post = My Charts & Views
    Week Nights - 21:00 GMT I post Chart Updates on Twitter
    Friday - Weekly Review Blog Post of Trading Performance

The Week Ahead - 8th Sept 2014

JD TRADER Forex Signals
    Massive Savings to Level 1 Subscriptions

Come on Board

JD

Comment

Forex Signals now LIVE

Trade Plans active and Orders Placed

Come on Board

Comment

Tuesday 9th Sept got my First Sign Up

Welcome Grant

Active Subs: 1

Comment

Master AccountTrade Plans
          EUR/CHF – LONG
          2 Trades Open 1.2075, 1.2100

NZD/JPY - LONG
          4 Trades Open 87.80
          20 pips Booked

Active Subs: 1
          Last edited by JD_TRADER; 09-19-2014, 09:40 PM.

Comment

JD TRADER: The Week Ahead - 15th Sept 2014

Comment

Hi JD. What is your background/experience in forex? Did not find it on your webpage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi

I set it up all new as I wanted it to grow organically and be about the Journey over the 2 Year Trade Plan

JD TRADER - 47 Father of four based in London, UK.
                Trading +5 Years. Trade UK Shares Privately and Spread Bet Trading Forex

2 Year Trade Plan - Like I say I want it to grow from the Journey. The hope in 2 years to meet some of the Followers and hopefully change some lives along the way.

Watch on the sidelines or Join in the Early Stage Level 1 for Massive Savings

Comment

your plan is unrealistic and you are going to fail. Are you really that stupid to think you can consistently make those kind of returns? Pity any fools who follow you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa_B View Post
                    your plan is unrealistic and you are going to fail. Are you really that stupid to think you can consistently make those kind of returns? Pity any fools who follow you.
                    Wow great to see such great support for fellow members of the community.

A man has a goal, shares it very publicly and of course people have to cut him down. He might succeed, he might not, but credit to him for having a go and sharing his journey. I doubt at this early stage anyone is risking their life savings following so hardly any reason to pity anyone

Comment

Yes credit to having a go this guy seems like a really nice bloke. As long as he only wastes his own money, this guy is giving a lot but will not succeed for his plan is flawed Im afraid.

I mean come on 20%/month anyone with half a brain knows that is pie in the sky

Comment

people like Pearcey annoy me because he steps in and he is not even a trader. Just a mouth.

You will probably come in and say what are you, well I am a trader not an idiot who defends crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa_B View Post
                          Yes credit to having a go this guy seems like a really nice bloke. As long as he only wastes his own money, this guy is giving a lot but will not succeed for his plan is flawed Im afraid.

I mean come on 20%/month anyone with half a brain knows that is pie in the sky
                          Sorry I annoy you Lisa but if the trader is open and honest then I have no issue with it. People can see the history and either choose to risk money or choose not to I'm not entirely sure why people like yourself have to get involved and shoot them down.

But obviously you get some sort of satisfaction out of that so good on you

Comment

What would a forum be without a bit of Negativity

As this Journey has only just started I have no recourse at this point. Only please watch from the sidelines and reserve judgement on my actions and trading rather than Forum Trolling.

Lets have this conversation at the end of Q4, and look forward to chatting to you in the Chat Room.

Many Thanks
                            JD

Comment

pearcey2 - Many Thanks for your support

Comment

Working...
                              X