• Managed Accounts
  • Trusted Brokers
  • Blog
  • Forex Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TradeAlerter Managed Account - IC Markets (discounted commission)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TradeAlerter Managed Account - IC Markets (discounted commission)

TradeAlerter Managed Account Now Available at IC Markets!

TradeAlerters Is Adding In His Favorite Instrument - Japanese Nikkei!

I'm excited to announce that we've launched a MAM allowing you to follow TradeAlerter at IC Markets trading 2x risk.

View the Verified MyFXBook statement

• Fees are only charged on profit generated. No need to pay a monthly subscription or maintain a VPS.
    • $5 per lot commission (we are passing on our entire IB rebate onto our clients, as a direct saving, this saves you up to $2 per lot).
    • IC Markets offers outstanding trading conditions allowing you to capture every pip possible.
    • This account is being traded directly and not subject to latency between our trade copier servers.
    • TradeAlerter will be trading indexes and indices on this account in addition to his normal signal trades.

How do I get started?
    1. Open an account by clicking here
    2. Fill out the Limited Power of Attorney form by clicking here (the LPOA gives permission for your account to be attached to our managed account).
    3. Email filled LPOA to our account manager Sophie Zakrzewska s.zakrzewska@icmarkets.com.au and information that you want to be added to the TradeAlerter's MAM account 2089104990.
    4. Fund your account.
    5. That's it!

Please remember we are passing on our entire IB commission to the clients of the TradeAlerter IC Markets Managed Account as a direct discount. You are only charged $5 per lot (instead of $7), we feel it only fair to charge a fee if our clients are making money.

The managed account charges a performance fee of 30% withdrawn monthly on a high watermark basis.

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I follow the progress of the account on my own MT4 terminal?
    A: Yes, you are given read only login details to MT4 from the broker allowing you to watch TradeAlerter trade your account on your own platform. IC Markets will also email you a daily statement of trading activity with an update on the available balance and equity of your account.

Can I withdraw my funds at any time?
    A: Yes, you can remove your funds from the managed account at any time. IC Markets offer fast withdrawls via wire transfer and other gateways.

What is the minimum investment?

A: The minimum investment amount for this managed account is $500USD.

Do you offer other denominations aside from USD?
    A: Presently we only offer USD, however we will add other denominations in the future if there is sufficient demand.

Can I trade the account myself as well?

No, once you assign the account you won't have access to trade the funds yourself. You would need to open a separate account not tied to the MAM if you wanted to trade manually.

How does the watermark high calculation work?
    The high watermark calculation creates a scenario where the client is only charged a performance fee once their balance has exceeded the previous highest point.

For example:

Starting Deposit = $1,000

Month 1 = $1,100 (10% gain)
    Fee = $30 ($1,070 balance)

Month 2 = $1,000 (7% loss)
    Fee = zero

Month 3 = $1,200 (20% gain)
    Fee = $30 (30% of the $100 gain on the previous highest balance before the fee was withdrawn)

The thing to remember is that you only pay a fee when you make money.

If you have any further questions please feel free to post them on this thread.

Please remember that forex trading is an incredibly risky form of investment. Only trade with money you can afford to lose. We are presently not accepting clients from Australia due to regulation requirements, we expect to be able to offer managed accounts to all Australian residents towards the end of July 2014
    Would you like free lifetime access to our forex trading room?

Open an account at Blueberry Markets and save the $97/monthly fee.

Click here to find out more.

The link is not working for the LPOA form. Just wondering if its any different to the FX viper one?
    I have signed the LPOA and account is now active.
    Last edited by williale2; 04-21-2014, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Was wondering if I can expect better returns with the indices also being traded as compared to the tradealerter signal and what the difference maybe? Many thanks
      Last edited by williale2; 04-21-2014, 02:37 AM.

Comment

hello tradealerter...
        just before jumping in.... I would like to know the max risks .. and drawdown that I would expect on this account in you don't mind... I mean what is our worst case scenario if we hit a bad patch ...
        thanks

Comment

10-20% DD would cover most scenarios say a huge crash in stocks and UJ below Y100.

I have not had one of these issues for a few years but it can happen anytime you mix humans and money.
          "You have to learn the rules of the game, and then you have to play better than anyone else."

Albert Einstein

Comment

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Trad...account/907865

Recent Performance

Cheers

TradeAlerter
            "You have to learn the rules of the game, and then you have to play better than anyone else."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi Traders,

First month of the MAM we saw excellent returns due to some nice Nikkei moves,

April numbers +10.22% return, 1.75% DD

May is a major month for stocks so lets see how we fair.

Best Regards,

TradeAlerter

Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi TA

Just joined your trading MAM.........

Comment

Welcome Aboard Willhem

Albert Einstein

Comment

hello Ta
                    thanks for your kind reply on my inquiries... I am just waiting for my printer to get fixed to sign the lpoa and hump in... :-)
                    I was also wondering ... did u cancel the double up account or its still on ...? thanks
                    great job :-)

Comment

Double up is still going and chugging along. Welcome to the MAM Sherif

Best Regards

TradeAlerter

Albert Einstein

Comment

Hey TA,

Any chance you can offer up any past performance of the trading offered in the MAM? More out of curiosity than anything, I will definitely be investing in the MAM as soon as the funds become available. If the performance is only available on personal accounts it is ok.

Cheers,
                        David

Comment

Hi Tempest,

Well the mam is just my TA signal at 2x Risk and my indices trading. That has been done primarily thought IGmarkets on their web platform. I have shown Nick a couple months performance before. I will send to you privately my 2014 results via email reply info@tradealerter.com.

Cheers

Tradealerter

Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi TA

I would like to join your mam account but I would really like to have a look at your performance on that account for 2014 before I jump in.

Cheers
                            Lydia

Comment

Sorry it has taken me awhile to respond. After reviewing TA's past performance with his index trading I can say that he does so very well. I wouldn't worry about the fact that he has added index trading into this MAM.

Cheers,
                              David

Comment

Working...
                              X