Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turtle Forex Aggressive Growth Signal

The Turtle Forex Small Cap Aggressive Growth Signal

We all know that the Team Traders at LFT are an exceptional group of highly skilled traders. Nick has literally searched the globe to bring you some of the best Forex Traders in the industry, offering an array of signals to suit just about anyone's risk tolerance. Yet as good as these traders are, it is very difficult for small cap traders just starting out, or traders that wish to earmark a small portion of risk capital to a higher-risk, high-return strategy to make money while overcoming the signal cost. That is until now.

Through a very special arrangement with Nick I am pleased to announce the launch of the Turtle Forex Small Cap Aggressive Growth Signal. Nick and I have combined the convenience and control of SimpleTrader, the world's best trade copier, with a performance based fee structure of a PAMM, at a fraction of normal PAMM performance fee costs, with a twist - I don't get paid until I have DOUBLED your account, and I have 6 months to do it.

PLEASE VISIT THIS POST FOR REVISIONS MADE TO THE FEE STRUCTURE! (You will like it!): Fee Structure Revisions

• Start with as little as $300.00!
    • $10.00 per month for the signal.
    • $100 performance fee if I can double the account within 6 months.
    • $50 performance fee if I return at least 50% growth in the 6 month period.
    • No performance fee if I earn under 50% in the 6 month period.

Nick has provided special pricing so that I can offer access to the SimpleTrader trade copier for just $10.00 per month. This fee covers the administrative costs of the copier. To join the signal, you will first sign up for the trade copier. Once you have subscribed to the trade copier I will require a separate "Performance Fee Deposit" of $100.00. This will remain in my PayPal account for 6 months or until I earn 100% on the master account at which time I will release the funds. Once everything has been reconciled, the master account will be reset to $300.00 (the recommended minimum starting balance) and we start the process over and try to double the account again within 6 months. As the owner of the account, you can pull your profit or "let it ride". It's entirely up to you, unlike a PAMM, you call the shots!

Those who have followed me know I am believer in "Planning your trade and Trading your Plan". One of the major concerns of some subscribers are that some providers have violated trading rules and put more of your account at risk than you wanted. I believe that signal subscribers should only need to intervene in a trade because they want to not because they have to. To that end, I will offer a 100% refund of the performance fee deposit* if I violate my max dd per trade rule of 15% per trade. Even if I go on to later double your account IT WILL COST YOU NOTHING for that period. This gives me even more incentive to follow my rules!

Special Performance Fee For The Signal Launch

To give you incentive to try the Turtle Forex Small Cap Aggressive Growth Signal, I will be reducing the performance fee by 50% for the initial launch. This gives you to opportunity to possibly double your account for just $50.00! This is a one-time offer. After the master account is doubled for the first time, the performance fee will increase to $100.
    If you are a current subscriber to the Turtle Forex Conservative Growth Signal, as a special "Thank you" for your loyalty, I will offer a lifetime performance fee of just $50.00 for each time I double the account and no performance fee deposit will be required AND this first one is on me , just sign up for the trade copier and your set!

Trading Begins December 1, 2013

I will be promoting the launch of the signal for the remainder of November. Trading will begin December 1 and will be limited to the first 200 subscribers. Once trading begins, the signal will be closed to new subscriptions for 6 months, or until the account is doubled, whichever comes first.

More Details To Come

Nick and I will be setting up the SimpleTrader account for the signal in the coming days. In the meantime, I thought of some questions you might ask:

Do you really think you can double an account in 6 months?

Yes. In fact I have done it many times over the years but in my wreckless youth and inexperience gave much of it back...hehehe. Most recently I doubled my "$100 Challenge" account nearly 3 times in a 9 month period in 2012 before suffering a drawdown and deciding to shift to more conservative trading, which later evolved into the Turtle Forex Conservative Growth Signal. You can see the account here:

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Trad...allenge/589503

Do you think you can double the account EVERY 6 months?

To be perfectly honest, while it is certainly possible, it would require quite a bit of luck to achieve that, so I doubt it. If I were able to do that, the $300 initial investment would soar to $20 Million in 8 years with compounding! How many traders have done that? I do however believe I can be consistently profitable every 6 months, not "blow up" the account, and sometimes will turn 100% in 6 months and maybe even get lucky and do it twice in 6 months from time to time. My primary concern is to protect your capital so that when the opportunity arises to "double up" the account, we are there to seize it. We need to "double up" 10 times to turn a $300 investment into $300K. Based on my experience there will be at least a half-dozen times each year to double up. It's being in the right place at the right time and managing the trade perfectly that is the tricky part.

Can I start with less than $300, say $100?

Yes, but I recommend a minimum of $300.00. If the account took the full 6 months to double, after the $50 initial performance fee and $60 for the trade copier you would net -$10! If the following 6 months you doubled your $200 to $400, after the performance fee of $100 and $60 for the trade copier, your net profit would total $30 for the whole year after fees. With a $300.00 starting balance your net profit would be $920.00.

Is this a Grid or Martingale Strategy?

Grid and Martingale systems have a very high failure rate over time. My strategy is for the long haul and employs aggressive, but sound risk management methods that will keep our accounts alive for years to come.

Can I quit before the 6 months?

Yes, you are free to cancel the signal and request a refund of the performance fee deposit at any time. However, if the signal is in profit more than 20% for the period there will be a $25 "early termination" fee. If we are unfortunate enough to be in a draw down of over 70%, you may cancel for a full refund of the performance fee deposit before the 6 months is expired.

I see that you already offer a signal at LiveForexTrading.org. Why are you offering another signal? Can you manage 2 signals?

Great question. There are few reasons.

1) I tried trading my small $500.00 live account using the Turtle Forex Conservative Growth Signal at a high risk multiple and nearly blew my account, even though the signal only had a 4% draw down. I also had several subscribers with smaller accounts suffer the same fate and it broke my heart that they missed out on the recovery (so did I). The subscribers with larger accounts did just fine. I learned that you have to trade a $500 account much differently than a $50K account. You can't just up the risk.

2) I saw that there are many subscribers that just don't have much capital to risk. By the time they paid the subscription costs, it was very difficult to profit from a signal with a small account without jacking up risk to unsafe levels. If the signal went into a drawdown, it made it almost impossible to profit. Nick and I worked together to find a solution to that problem and I think what we came up with is ideal for the small trader/investor.

3) I have observed the frustration subscribers have with signal providers breaking their max draw down rules. Don't get me wrong. I think the traders at LiveForexTrading.org are great, but violating your rules or deviating from your plan is unacceptable. I have, and always will put my subscribers best interest first, that means protecting your money! If the market only offers me 40% or even 20% in 6 months, I will not push things or break my rules to try get my "pay day". I know that I will have other chances and that if I can keep you safe and in the game, we will all benefit!

As far as managing the signals, I will be using the same methods for entries on both signals, just different risk management strategies, so it will not be an issue.

A 40% return in 6 months is still an awesome return, and you're saying you won't charge a fee for that? What will keep you motivated to trade?

Yes that is correct. If I "only" produce 40% in 6 months there will be no performance fee. However I will have a PayPal donate button you can use to show your appreciation and keep me motivated if I am making you money!

Will your performance fee remain at $100, even you "double up" our accounts 4 or 5 times?

I plan to keep the fee at $100 until I double the account 4 times. Then I may increase it, or just offer you a chance to use the Donate button to show your appreciation and keep the performance fee at $100.00...

Will you be trading live funds yourself on this?

Yes. I will start with a $300 live master account, which will be reset to $300 every 6 months or every time the account is doubled, whichever comes first. The starting balance on the master account will always be $300.00. After (hopefully) our first 100% gain, I will open a slave account that I will "let ride" and try to compound my gains!

Can I reserve my spot now? How do I sign up?

Yes, you can reserve your spot now with no obligation. Simply send an email to reservations@TurtleForex.net. Once the SimpleTrader account is set up and we get closer to the launch date, you will receive an email with a link to a private sign up page. Those with reservations will have 48 hours to sign up for the signal, then we will be making the sign up page available to the public. If we reach 200 subscribers, the signal will be closed.

Am I able to join after trading starts?

Once I begin trading, the signal will be closed to new subscriptions until I either double the account or 6 months have passed. Then I will open it up to new subscribers, provided we are not at our max of 200. You may put in a request to be on the subscription list and we will take new subscriptions on a first-come, first-served basis. Subscribers to my Conservative Signal will have priority over non subscribers and I will allow them a spot even if we are "full".

If you have any questions, feel free to leave a post here, or you can email me at traderfx65@gmail.com.

Happy Trading!

Joe
    Last edited by Turtle Forex; 11-20-2013, 07:22 PM.
    "The trend is your friend - until it bends at the end"

Turtle Forex Aggressive Growth Signal - More Info

Hi all,

Thanks to those the have reserved a spot for this new signal. While I do not expect to "sell out" prior to the launch, it's nice to see that there is definitely some interest in this signal and the fee structure. Nick and I both have your best interest in mind and I really appreciate Nick working with me to make the signal possible. I thought I would elaborate a bit more on what you can expect - and not expect with this signal.

What to expect:
    • Expect me to protect your capital! That take priority over everything
    • Expect conservative trading for the first 1-2 months
    • Expect trades to be more aggresive as the account get's "in the money"
    • Expect me to be available either in this forum or the LFT Live Trading Room. I may re-open the Turtle Forex Live Screencast, but I doubt it. If I do it will be limited to 1-2 times a week.
    • Expect to know what my trade plan is
    • Expect me to follow my plan
    • Expect to banned from this forum for any negative comments UNLESS I violate my rules or trade plan. If I violate my rules, I deserve any criticism that is directed at me for I will have violated your trust. Otherwise, this is a risky game, I make no promises other than to follow my strategy and protect your capital and I have no room for "cry babies" in this forum

What NOT to expect:
    • Don't expect to become rich beyond your imagination in 6-12 months
    • Don't expect to double your account in 6 months. I'll will do my best, but I cannot control the market. I am confident somewhere along the line we will "double up" in a 6 month period based on the past.
    • Don't expect to me to gamble on low probability trades to make large, fast profits. I have proven to myself that I can double an account in under 4 months using a "tight/aggressive" strategy. I did this from May 2013-August 2013 on the "Challenge" account and that is the strategy I plan to use while trading this signal. Prior to that I doubled the account 4 times in a 9 month period using a "loose/aggressive" strategy. While the loose/agressive strategy offers much faster gains, it is also suseptable large drawdowns. I want to avoid that with this signal
    • Don't expect me to say one thing and do another. I will plan my trades, trade my plans and you will be informed and updated in this forum, same as the conservative signal
    • Don't expect to lose a large portion of you account on one trade. The most I will risk is 15%, and like my conservative signal I doubt I will ever let a trade go that far
    • Don't expect me to apologize for losing trades if I follow my plan. I've said before, I can't control what the markets do, I can only control what I do
    • Don't expect me to trade every day. I may or may not. I am looking for certain set-up that will allow me to be aggressive based my experience to maximize your profit with as little risk as possible. DO NOT confuse this a me saying this is "low risk". It is not.

At my discretion I may:
    • Hold trades overnight
    • Hold trades over the weekend
    • Open positions larger than our base size, but it would be rare. Positions size recomendations will be covered in another post
    • Open positions smaller than our base size. This would be the case if we go into a draw down and I have to go into "conservative mode".

If it becomes clear that the probability of doubling the account in the 6 month period is low:

Expect me to be a bit more conservative if anything. I won't get overly aggressive so that I can "get paid". If all I ever accomplish is "only" 25-30% but traded my plan and protected your capital, then I will be happy, but will look to adjust the strategy to give us a chance to make the 100% gain. I doubt this will be the case. There will be plenty of opportunities for each trading period to achieve a 100% gain. It will be a matter of timing, good trade management and maybe some good fortune, but we will have our chances.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at TraderFX65@gmail.com or post your questions or comments in this forum.

Happy Trading!

Joe

Comment

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the info so far. This really does look good!

The part that is a bit unclear to me is how we will make use of this signal - is it a managed fund or is it a normal signal that we will copy on our end. The reason I ask is if the latter, then the risk falls on the copier to set the correct lot size etc. My first impression was that this was to be a managed account where we deposit the capital and then track the trades but don't get involved per se.

If this is a new Signal entirely, will you then be offering 2 signals for copying? if so, what would the difference be? i.e. will they be the same positions or perhaps some overlap? Or will they be 2 totally separate signals that you will be managing at the same time?

The last question will be news avoidance - will this signal be traded during news (highly risky!)?

Comment

Originally posted by gripen View Post
        Hi Joe,

Thanks for the info so far. This really does look good!

The part that is a bit unclear to me is how we will make use of this signal - is it a managed fund or is it a normal signal that we will copy on our end. The reason I ask is if the latter, then the risk falls on the copier to set the correct lot size etc. My first impression was that this was to be a managed account where we deposit the capital and then track the trades but don't get involved per se.

If this is a new Signal entirely, will you then be offering 2 signals for copying? if so, what would the difference be? i.e. will they be the same positions or perhaps some overlap? Or will they be 2 totally separate signals that you will be managing at the same time?

The last question will be news avoidance - will this signal be traded during news (highly risky!)?
        Hi Gripen, and thanks for your question.

I guess the best way to describe this is as a "hybrid" between a copy signal and performance based account. The trades will be placed on your own account, using the SimpleTrader trade copier. You will need to subscribe to the signal to have access to the trade copier. The nominal $10.00 per month fee is to cover Nick and the support team. I do not benefit one penny from the signal fee.

You will then pay a separate Performance Fee Deposit to me. For the launch of the signal, I am cutting the fee from $100 to $50. This is paid to me directly thru PayPal. I will hold this fee in escrow until one of the following happen: (based on the normal $100 performance fee)

1) The master account doubles within 6 months. At that point the full $100.00 performance fee will be released. This is the "best case" scenario for both of us! You can:
        a) Make another $100 performance fee deposit and continue for another 6 month period
        b) Cancel the trade copier subscription and enjoy your doubled account

2) The master account earns over 50%, but less than 100% over six months. I earn a $50.00 performance fee. You can:
        a) Ask to have the $50 performance fee balance returned (less about $5.00 processing charge), cancel the trade copier subscription and enjoy your 50%+ gain.
        b) Send another $50.00 to add to your $50.00 credit. You will now have another $100.00 in deposit and we continue for another 6 month period.

3) The master account goes into a draw down of over 70%. You can at any time:
        a) Ask for a full refund of the performance fee deposit (less about $5.00 processing charge)
        b) Ride it out for a full six months. If I don't earn at least 50%, you may ask for a full refund of the performance fee deposit

4) I break my max draw down rule. You can:
        a) Ask for a full refund of the performance fee deposit, cancel the trade copier and tell the world that I don't follow my rules.
        b) Continue with the signal and even if I go on to earn 50% or more, you will get a full refund of the performance fee deposit for that period

I take following my rules and my promise to you to protect your capital very seriously. #4 will NEVER happen, but I've included it in my conditions for your protection.

5) At any time during the 6 month period, you can cancel the trade copier and ask for a refund of the performance fee deposit. However if the master account is up over 20% for that period, there will be an "early termination fee" of $25.00. You will receive a refund of $75.00 (less about $5.00 processing charge)

It will be your choice to set risk parameters. I suggest you NOT use a risk multiple. This signal is intended to be traded at 1X ONLY. The reason I will be offering 2 signals is that I have learned that you cannot trade a $500 account like a $50,000 account. They are two different animals entirely and need to be handled as such. I was doing very well with my small "Challenge" account, until I tried to copy the conservative signal on the $50,000 account. The signal went into a 4% draw down, which is very little. However because of the high risk multiple I had to run my little account to copy the large account, it go crushed. I also had a few subs that suffered the same fate. Those with larger accounts trading at 1X or 2X were just fine and now are enjoying a nice recovery. Others, including myself were knocked out of the game. But I learned a valuable lesson about coping trades at a high risk multiple and now have "first hand" experience.

As far as news goes. I typically do not enter trades during news. However, there may be times that I have open positions going into news in which case I may hold, reduce size, or close out all together. This will be at my discretion. Trading news is only risky if you don't have a plan and/or are over leveraged. I've traded during/thru/after news many times over the years and won some and lost some, but never got hurt any more than on a "normal" trade. In fact I have probably got hurt worse on unexpected events, such as the Syria missile strike rumor and the like. But the short answer to your question is that I will try to avoid trading around new as much as possible.

Thanks again for your questions! I hope I answered them clearly for you.

Joe

Comment

I know you can do it Joe, good luck mate!

Comment

Thanks Mario and same to you. I know this was not the best week for you, but I have confidence that if you can focus and apply what you learned that you'll be fine moving forward. I've seen what your capable of. The sooner you can get that AUDUSD monkey off your back the better. I personally like your chances of AUDUSD moving back up. Just keep a close eye on DOW, S&P, ASX, DAX, NEKKEI...if we see a broad risk aversion move, AU may be at further risk...I'll be posting some analysis in the Conservative Signal thread this weekend if your interested.

Happy Trading!

Joe

Comment

Turtle Forex Aggressive Growth Signal - Position Size Guide

TAKE NOTE OF THE POSITION SIZE REVISIONS EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 28

I made some revisions to the position size guide that will make it easier to follow and have also decided to set the starting balance of the master at $200 instead of $300.

Why the change in position size?

It will make it easier to follow since it is based on 1:10 instead of 1.33:10. This will give much more flexibility for accounts of variable sizes. It's using a bit more leverage but well within my comfort zone.

Why the change in starting balance of the master?

A few reasons:

1) I will allow a minimum starting balance of $200 and you will be able to follow me EXACTLY. I really recommend starting with the minimum for everyone, you can always add more deposits as you feel confident in my trading, but ultimately it is your choice where to start.

2) It going to make it "easier" to double the account. I am not trading this account to make profit off it, I am only trading to double the account. I will have a separate account following the signal to compound gains made with the master that I intend to never look at. My sole focus will be to become a master at doubling a $200 account. I mentioned before that I have doubled small accounts dozens of times, it's only when they got large that I "broke" psychologically. But if you have followed me over the last 7 months you can be confident that I dont "break" any more. I have learned to control my emotions, ego, fear and greed. I took years to get tot that point and was well worth the effort.

3) With the original balance and risk strategy we would need to make a total of 1250 pips to double the account, with the revised balance and risk management we will need to make 833 pips to double the account.

4) I am VERY comfortable and VERY experienced trading .01-.03 lot size. From May 2013 - August 2013 I took my account from $328 to over $670 trading just 1K lots...

5) I have had DAYS that I gain over 200 pips

6) I have had months that I gain over 1000 pips

The less pips I have to make to get to the goal of 100% profit the better. I have full confidence in my ability to protect capital using increased leverage. I wont be taking insane risks, the objective is to protect the master account and be aggressive when the time comes. This is what I did over the summer, and what I will look to do, over and over again, with this signal.

That being said, here are the revisions:

Accounts that support 1K lots

Balance = Position Size

$200.00 = 2K (Recommended minimum starting balance)
              $300.00 = 3K
              $400.00 = 4K
              $500.00 = 4K
              $600.00 = 6K
              $700.00 = 7K
              $800.00 = 8K
              $900.00 = 9K
              $1,000.00 = 10K

Add 1K for every $100 over $1,000 (ie 1,100 Balance = 11K position size)

Accounts with minimum 10K lot size

Balance = Position Size

$1,000.00 = 10K
              $2,000.00 = 20K
              $3,000.00 = 30K
              $4,000.00 = 40K
              $5,000.00 = 50K
              $6,000.00 = 60K
              $7,000.00 = 70K
              $8,000.00 = 80K
              $9,000.00 = 90K
              $10,000.00 = 100K

Add 10K for every $1,000 over $10,000 in deposits (ie 12,000 Balance = 120K position size)

If you have any questions about position, feel free to post here or contact me at TraderFX65@TurtleForex.net. I will be including a complete guide to trading this system with your subscription.

Happy Trading!

Joe
              Last edited by Turtle Forex; 11-28-2013, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Aggressive Signal Trades

Hi all!

I have been trading the aggressive signal on my old "Challenge" account for a couple weeks now with very encouraging results. I just learned on Vijays forum (Smart Trader) that I am able to set a custom start date on myFXbook. If you would like to follow the trades on this new signal as I prepare for the launch, here is the link:

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Trad...x65-mt4/612146

I plan to open a fresh account with $300.00 USD when the signal launches on Dec 1 so that we can have accurate stats from the beginning.

Happy Trading!

Joe

Comment

Thanks for sharing the MyFxBook link Joe. Looks like this is going to be some fun action!

Looking forward to Dec 1.

Cheers,
                  Rod

Comment

Hi again Joe. Just realized that you will be starting the new Aggressive signal just before the Holidays. Wondering what your plan is for that period?

Cheers,
                    Rod

Comment

Hi Rod!

Will probably be trading through that period, but will be taking off a few days to relax. I'm not much on taking time off from my "real job" or trading...I'm pretty much and insomniac workaholic. I'll probably drop dead before I'm 55, so take advantage while my blood is still warm and my trading is half decent...hehehehehe....

Have a great weekend!

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by Turtle Forex View Post
                        Hi Rod!

Will probably be trading through that period, but will be taking off a few days to relax. I'm not much on taking time off from my "real job" or trading...I'm pretty much and insomniac workaholic. I'll probably drop dead before I'm 55, so take advantage while my blood is still warm and my trading is half decent...hehehehehe....

Have a great weekend!

Joe
                        Hi Joe - Thanks for the prompt response and explanations. I asked because trading slows way down over the Holidays and wondering if liquidity or anything else may cause some issues for you? Would be a real shame to run into problems right off the bat.

BTW I sure hope you aren't 54 years old!

Cheers,
                        Rod

Comment

Originally posted by nwboater View Post
                          Hi Joe - Thanks for the prompt response and explanations. I asked because trading slows way down over the Holidays and wondering if liquidity or anything else may cause some issues for you? Would be a real shame to run into problems right off the bat.

BTW I sure hope you aren't 54 years old!

Cheers,
                          Rod
                          hehehe...no worries Rod, I have a few years to go before I keel over...I hope....hehehehe

I'll probably trade up to the 18th, then probably take only ATR signals until after the New Year. I don't plan or want to hold any overnight trades during the holidays.

Maybe we'll get lucky and double up before the holidays...hehehehe, then I will take off for the holidays!

Have a great weekend!

Joe

Comment

Signal Update and Fee Structure Revision

Hi all!

Everything is a go for December 1 launch of the signal. I'll be setting up an account for the master this week and we will begin to take subscriptions to the trade copier next week. I also have some exciting news about the fee structure.

After giving some additional thought to the possibility of legal issues regarding charging a "Performance Fee", I have made the decision to make this signal "Tip Based". Now you will not be required to pay any up front "Performance Deposit". Just sign up for the trade copier and when I (hopefully) reach milestones of 50% and 100% on the master account, I will send an email that will take you to a page on TurtleForex.net where you can donate any amount you want, or nothing at all!

Advantages of this new format:
                            • You can get started for just $10.00!
                            • You don't have to worry about refunds or credits!
                            • A great way for "newbies" to get their feet wet in "Mirror Trading" with a minimal investment and signal costs!

Everything else will be as I described earlier:
                            • Master account will start at $300.00 and will be "reset" after 6 months or when the account reaches $600 (100%), whichever comes first.
                            • Once trading begins, subscriptions will be closed until the next reset.
                            • $10.00/month trade copier fee is available to the first 200 subscribers.

As far as I know, there is no other signal provider here or anywhere willing to be compensated for a signal using an "honor system". I'm looking forward to trading this new signal, making you guys some profit and hopefully seeing you roll some of your profits into other less aggressive signals here at LFT.org. As for myself, I am sure you will show your appreciation when I've earned it. I've said before, the fact that I am getting paid to do something I enjoy is something I never expected when I came to LFT back in May, so whatever you choose to "tip" is appreciated!

Happy Trading!

Joe
                            Last edited by Turtle Forex; 11-20-2013, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtle Forex View Post
                              Hi all!

Everything is a go for December 1 launch of the signal. I'll be setting up an account for the master this week and we will begin to take subscriptions to the trade copier next week. I also have some exciting news about the fee structure.

After giving some additional thought to the possibility of legal issues regarding charging a "Performance Fee", I have made the decision to make this signal "Tip Based". Now you will not be required to pay any up front "Performance Deposit". Just sign up for the trade copier and when I (hopefully) reach milestones of 50% and 100% on the master account, I will send an email that will take you to a page on TurtleForex.net where you can donate any amount you want, or nothing at all!

Advantages of this new format:
                              • You can get started for just $10.00!
                              • You don't have to worry about refunds or credits!
                              • A great way for "newbies" to get their feet wet in "Mirror Trading" with a minimal investment and signal costs!

Everything else will be as I described earlier:
                              • Master account will start at $300.00 and will be "reset" after 6 months or when the account reaches $600 (100%), whichever comes first.
                              • Once trading begins, subscriptions will be closed until the next reset.
                              • $10.00/month trade copier fee is available to the first 200 subscribers.

As far as I know, there is no other signal provider here or anywhere willing to be compensated for a signal using an "honor system". I'm looking forward to trading this new signal, making you guys some profit and hopefully seeing you roll some of your profits into other less aggressive signals here at LFT.org. As for myself, I am sure you will show your appreciation when I've earned it. I've said before, the fact that I am getting paid to do something I enjoy is something I never expected when I came to LFT back in May, so whatever you choose to "tip" is appreciated!

Happy Trading!

Joe
                              I believe one should tip accordingly. No pressure Joe because I look forward to doing so.
                              Last edited by dkoster77; 11-24-2013, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X