30% EA profit in 10 days.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30% EA profit in 10 days.

I see from my friend who uses that EA. the result is good, he said he got it from the website , Has anyone already had this EA here ??

I did try this one week and the results were pretty good. I am sure of this EA. but I will still monitor the performance of the next two weeks. if it's really a small risk I will create an account with large capital

greetings to all traders.

Comment

this week I have run EA, the result is good. 10% profit in these ten days.
      does anyone ever try this forum?
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

because I'm still a beginner so I ask a lot. thank you for responding to friends .

greet the trader

Comment

this is my account.
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel fx View Post
            because I'm still a beginner so I ask a lot. thank you for responding to friends .

greet the trader

I can't share EA here, please contact the admin to try the trial version. This is FXblue from my latest account.

Comment

Originally posted by firo17 View Post
              this is my account.

Is ForexdrawEA a type of scalping martingale?

Comment

Not bad at first sight, but more performance data is required for a more complete evaluation.

Comment

Originally posted by landorra View Post
                  Not bad at first sight, but more performance data is required for a more complete evaluation.
                  yes of course, before using anything we really need to evaluate it completely. let alone evaluating performance data is indeed very important.

Comment

Originally posted by desla View Post

Is ForexdrawEA a type of scalping martingale?
                    yes that's very true, the technique used by forexdrawEA is scalping martingale.

Comment

Martingale statistically always ends badly. The math doesnt lie. Martingale is ok for a bit of fun on small accounts so why bother playing with a loaded gun?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nfx View Post
                        Martingale statistically always ends badly. The math doesnt lie. Martingale is ok for a bit of fun on small accounts so why bother playing with a loaded gun?

dangerous martingale is just your opinion. but do you know there is another system that is desirable to profit in that EA, the scalping technique at EA will help when floating, because I know you want EA to always be right when opening orders. if you think like that it's impossible to get EA if open is always right. because the EA system is different.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nfx View Post

I agree. This is not a solid forex strategy.

Comment

Owner deleted the blown accounts and starts new accounts
                            START INVESTING! Invest now in FOREXDRAW EA For TRADER … Looking for and continuing to search for sure will not find a FOREX ROBOT with perfect profit and accuracy in this part of the world . Because if you

Comment

Martingale is ok for a bit of fun on small accounts so why bother playing with a loaded gun? tymur artemev

Comment

Working...
                              X