Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blazaronald
    replied
    I sometimes use ready-made signals, but I don't just use them right away, but rather use them as a benchmark to understand where the strongest movement is now, because sometimes we may miss some strong positions due to inattention or other reasons. I am afraid to use them immediately. Therefore, I look through the analytics and chart according to the asset to which the signal is directed. If I see that the situation is transparent and it can be used, then I start trading myself.

Leave a comment:

• rexscrat
    replied
    Any one tried this EA, I found in forexbatch forum. Please let me know is it worthy.

Hi, I found this EA profitable on renko charts. Better to go the renko candles sizes around 5 pips. Below is the backtest result. The candles are Renko with 4.0pips each built using RenkoMaker indicator posted below. You can use any free renko builders to build the offline charts. I see it...

Leave a comment:

• rexscrat
    replied
    Does this EA do martingale? I lost a lot on martingale based trades.

Leave a comment:

• Luckybest
    replied
    Money Pile EA

Money Pile EA is based on a multi time frame analysis formula and based on a algorithmic maths formula used to trade currencies. It is the same methods used by forex professionals and large institutions. The System is designed on market rules, trends and corrections. Money Pile EA is able to make profits in range and through big movements as well. check out here https://t.me/Forex_WealthBuilder

Leave a comment:

• nfx
    replied
    Originally posted by nfx View Post
    Martingale statistically always ends badly. The math doesnt lie. Martingale is ok for a bit of fun on small accounts so why bother playing with a loaded gun?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    Always the same thing. Been at it for over 10 years.. Every year its the same. Fresh new faces with the same ideas thinking it will end differently. MATH DOES NOT LIE.

Leave a comment:

• beenie
    replied
    Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
    Owner deleted the blown accounts and starts new accounts
    https://www.myfxbook.com/community/t...kbar/1773290,1
    Already blown the new account

Leave a comment:

• Totyanik12
    replied
    Martingale is ok for a bit of fun on small accounts so why bother playing with a loaded gun? tymur artemev

Leave a comment:

• HedgeBitcoin
    replied
    Owner deleted the blown accounts and starts new accounts
    START INVESTING! Invest now in FOREXDRAW EA For TRADER … Looking for and continuing to search for sure will not find a FOREX ROBOT with perfect profit and accuracy in this part of the world . Because if you

Leave a comment:

• landorra
    replied
    Martingale statistically always ends badly. The math doesnt lie. Martingale is ok for a bit of fun on small accounts so why bother playing with a loaded gun?

I agree. This is not a solid forex strategy.

Leave a comment:

• georgefx
    replied

dangerous martingale is just your opinion. but do you know there is another system that is desirable to profit in that EA, the scalping technique at EA will help when floating, because I know you want EA to always be right when opening orders. if you think like that it's impossible to get EA if open is always right. because the EA system is different.

thanks

Leave a comment:

• nfx
    replied

Leave a comment:

• georgefx
    replied
    Originally posted by desla View Post

Is ForexdrawEA a type of scalping martingale?
    yes that's very true, the technique used by forexdrawEA is scalping martingale.

Leave a comment:

• georgefx
    replied
    Originally posted by landorra View Post
    Not bad at first sight, but more performance data is required for a more complete evaluation.
    yes of course, before using anything we really need to evaluate it completely. let alone evaluating performance data is indeed very important.

Leave a comment:

• landorra
    replied
    Not bad at first sight, but more performance data is required for a more complete evaluation.

Leave a comment:

• desla
    replied
    Originally posted by firo17 View Post
    this is my account.

Is ForexdrawEA a type of scalping martingale?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X