Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for forex investment

Hi, am looking for forex investment. Here is our short profile

Account management with 40-50 percent monthly return. We have specialized automated trading tool developed by us. Contact us for account management. You can verify our performance from myfxbook on 100k account.

Join our telegram channel
    @forexmonthly

Having good signals is always good. Although I never use them at once and prefer to use them as a guide, because when you don't limit yourself to a couple of dozen assets and use everything in a situation, sometimes you may miss something really beneficial. But I still try to compare signals with charts to make sure that they really deserve attention. And when it comes to passive earning formats, I don't trust them very much, because in my opinion it's much better to manage your finances on your own than to face zero capital and not know what to do in this or that situation. But this can really happen.

Comment

best luck for your investors https://www.myfxbook.com/members/jas...or-10k/3968788

Comment

Starting is always not easy, it takes willpower and a lot of desire, but this business can give you a lot, so try it to the last. There are great opportunities for earning and realizing everything that has been planned. Although the market will certainly test you for strength, do not give in to these provocations and everything will work out. But still, in my opinion, you should work on your own, because this is the only way you will learn to manage your money and be able to keep it safe.

Comment

Originally posted by asifraza View Post
          Hi, am looking for forex investment. Here is our short profile

Account management with 40-50 percent monthly return. We have specialized automated trading tool developed by us. Contact us for account management. You can verify our performance from myfxbook on 100k account.

Join our telegram channel
          @forexmonthly

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/jas...k-live/2309894
          Did you try Genesis Vision? Investors waiting for good traders. http://bit.ly/GeNeSiSViSiOn

Comment

another option would be a prop trading firm, but you would need to keep your drawdown under 10% and make 10% in a month within the evaluation period.

Comment

Forex market is one of the most liquid markets in the world. People work there around the clock, and the value of your assets will never fall to zero, because the currency, unlike stocks, can't depreciate completely, the fall in quotes for one currency means only that the other currency has increased in price You can assess the performance of managers on a variety of parameters specified in independent rating of PAMM accounts.
              Therefore, there is nothing strange in the fact that thinking about where it is profitable to invest money often leads people to the Forex market.
              It should be taken into account that Forex isn't only one of the most profitable, but also one of the most risky markets, and the ability to trade effectively on it comes with experience. Therefore, for a beginner trader, the best choice is to invest in Forex.
              PAMM-accounts are managed by experienced traders. The work is carried out in accordance with regulations, and the settings of PAMM-accounts don't allow managers to withdraw funds of their investors, they only manage them, opening and closing transactions.
              You can evaluate the effectiveness of managers on the many parameters specified in independent rating of PAMM-accounts, and choose the manager, whose strategy best suits you. When choosing a strategy, I recommend, in addition to profitability, to pay attention to such parameters as the lifetime of the PAMM-account and its stable profitability for a long period, rather than short-term excess profits.

Comment

hi,
                Its good record.
                We provide Free EA for good systems:
                View the profile of Forex Trader AlnoTrade - forex trading systems, strategies and forum posts.

Comment

Arcanebriner, you made a good point on PAMM accounts, but I wanted to ask you if you can recommend a good one. Based on my short research, it is quite risky to place your money with one such account, because there is huge number of scammers. What is your opinion?

Comment

Working...
                  X