Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Robots

Hi all!
    Can anyone list criteria for selecting trading robot?
    Is there anything lice price/benefit ratio?

What is the top price robot is worth paying for?

How about those:
    Discover excellent opportunities to profit in the forex markets with LogicBot’s Expert Advisors (Forex Robots). 

Comment

I know that a lot of my friends use robots to trade and even make some money on it. But in my opinion, it's not the safest way to make money. You have to admit, when you control your own money and can insure yourself in case of which it is much better. Than when your money is managed by a system that is most likely set to STANDARD changes in the market. And in case something unexpected happens or some news comes out, where the guarantee that everything will go well. And you will not be able to influence it in any way. I don't think that's the safest format. So I wouldn't recommend it to you. It's better to learn for yourself and feel confident in the market.

Comment

Originally posted by Agredritlan View Post
        I know that a lot of my friends use robots to trade and even make some money on it. But in my opinion, it's not the safest way to make money. You have to admit, when you control your own money and can insure yourself in case of which it is much better. Than when your money is managed by a system that is most likely set to STANDARD changes in the market. And in case something unexpected happens or some news comes out, where the guarantee that everything will go well. And you will not be able to influence it in any way. I don't think that's the safest format. So I wouldn't recommend it to you. It's better to learn for yourself and feel confident in the market.
        but you can "train" your robot the way you like

Comment

Working...
        X