Forexfastron profitable 25%per month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forexfastron profitable 25%per month

I searched in google with keywords best forex robot 2020 and finally I found Forexfastron EA from their website www.forexfastron.com
    if anyone has ever bought, I was interested in their ea.
    I saw a very small drawdown, monthly profit looks good and stable.
    if there are buy please review here and I say thank you if anyone would like to share here
    Last edited by deny12; 01-15-2020, 05:37 PM.

Website "WE GUARANTEE STABLE PROFITS EVERY MONTH," = Scam

Comment

please if you want to try the trial version, to try and test it first, I get it from the website admin.
      contact Forexfastron@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by hedgebitcoin View Post
        website "we guarantee stable profits every month," = scam
        that's your opinion, master, according to me he also provides a trial version, what's wrong? So we can try it first, why can you directly think it's a scam ??
        Are you also competing as a vendor ??

Comment

Originally posted by georgefx View Post
          please if you want to try the trial version, to try and test it first, I get it from the website admin.
          contact Forexfastron@gmail.com
          ok, I will try to contact the website admin to get the forexfastron demo version.

Comment

Originally posted by georgefx View Post
            that's your opinion, master, according to me he also provides a trial version, what's wrong? So we can try it first, why can you directly think it's a scam ??
            Are you also competing as a vendor ??
            1. There is no guarantee in profits for any system.
            2. They don't use myfxbook which indicates something shady about their system.
            3. They use a Cent account , which means they have $10 USD on the line. What kind of Legendary trader would only risk $10 on their system with "STABLE PROFITS EVERY MONTH". You can look at the FXblue statement and see the (USD100) = Cent account.
            4. Anytime I see the "Are you also competing as a vendor" line, I know its a scam because you are simply trying to put the spotlight on me and not the required due diligence on the actual vendor we are discussing.
            5. Its a martingale Grid system, 0.01,0.02,0.03,0.04,0.05,0.06 = BOOM, BUST, MARGINCALL.

Wake up noobs.

Comment

Working...
            X