1000 to 15000 in 3 months cent account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000 to 15000 in 3 months cent account

This EA was tested in EURUSD in 5Min timeframe for three months and the results were pretty good in cent account. Always try martingale based EAs in Cent accounts.

Deposit:$1000(Cent Account)
    Pair: EURUSD
    TimeFrame: 5 Mins
    Profit: $15,400

TurboProfit_EA.jpg

Please try the EA in Demo account first. I recommend to use Cent account for martingale based EAs.

Download the EA and Set files at source forum

In such ads one can find extremely controversial recommendations concerning strategies and approaches for working in the market. And I just wanted to say that traders should be more critical about it, because in fact, almost any approach on the market can be useful and can help you make a profit, but only if you understand how it can be used and how you can use it in practice. That's why you shouldn't blindly believe any recommendations, even from competent sources, because the first thing you need to do is to test the information so that you can use it with a full understanding of how it can positively affect your capital. Everything else is not business.

Comment

Agreed. Always be critical with EAs. No matter how tempted offer is, just use your time to test it on demo account as long as possible. Few months would be good time frame. I have not still not found one EA which is profitable on a long run.

Comment

I don't know how about you, guys, but I am quite skeptical about martingale strategy and especially about using some EAs which use it. Also, three months of test is not enough, from my perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Gholbizel View Post
          I don't know how about you, guys, but I am quite skeptical about martingale strategy and especially about using some EAs which use it. Also, three months of test is not enough, from my perspective.
          Skeptical? Such martingale gambling must be kept away at every cost.

Comment

Martingale never ends well

Comment

Originally posted by momo3HC View Post

Skeptical? Such martingale gambling must be kept away at every cost.

Completely agree, when a position goes against you martingale can be very very painful

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyMac View Post

Completely agree, when a position goes against you martingale can be very very painful
                Painful is very delicately said. It can be devastating.

Comment

Originally posted by momo3HC View Post

Painful is very delicately said. It can be devastating.
                  Haha that's true. Its just a world of pain. I have experienced it so much in some of past experiences with EAs. Dont use them anymore now though

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyMac View Post

Haha that's true. Its just a world of pain. I have experienced it so much in some of past experiences with EAs. Dont use them anymore now though
                    Don`t use Martingale EA`s or EA`s at all?

Comment

Working...
                    X