Amazing forex expert advisor with low drawdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing forex expert advisor with low drawdown

Hi, I found one of the best expert advisor proved very good results in backtest.

I am currently doing forward test and will share the results soon.

Below are backtest results
    Pair: EURUSD
    Deposit: 10000$
    Test Time: 10 months
    Balance after test: 41540.25$

NYClose_EU.jpg

Pair: GBPUSD
    Deposit: 10000$
    Test Time: 10 months
    Balance after test: 438746$

GU.jpg

Download the EA and setfile in the source forum

Once again, promises of quick and mandatory profits... And people believe in this and accordingly begin to perceive trading as some kind of entertainment, not as something that can really help to get a real business with a stable income.

Comment

That is clearly a rigged martingale performance. Please stay away from it!

Comment

In fact, it's right that you did a long-term testing before presenting this format. But it seems to me that having screenshots and an accurate description of the system would be more productive to present such a format. Because such proposals are found at every step, and in fact we only pay attention to real indicators, because no one wants to waste their time on some hopeless systems that will take time but will not bring the desired income.
        As for the profitability of this format, I can only say one thing. This is not for everyone, because an experienced trader will lose control with this format, and will not trade in full. I think that this is applicable only for beginners who do not yet have confidence in the market and need additional instruments.

Comment

Working...
        X