$700 to $4900 in 2 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $700 to $4900 in 2 weeks

I have been running waygrow ea with this set in demo account for past two weeks.

My balance in demo account grew from 700 to 4900 in around two weeks.

This EA works if it is used with the best set file. This EA was tested with IC Markets ECN account.

Please use ECN account only for good results as the spreads are low. This EA doesnt open multiple trades simultaneously in same pair. I have used EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD and AUDUSD.

Screenshot_20200325-122700.jpg

Download the EA and set file in the source forum

I think that demo trading is really a powerful tool for every trader, because it allows you to get acquainted with the market and feel its mechanisms. But I wouldn't make any conclusions or statements based solely on a demo, because it can be considered as an easier trading format, you can avoid excessive emotional stress, because even with all the seriousness and so on you don't lose anything. And it acts as an inner peace of mind for you. I think that it will be much more profitable and effective for advertising if you show real trading with signals. Even if the amounts are small, but it will be a significant indicator in percentage terms, I think it will look more competent.

Comment

Working...
    X