Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is converting EX4 to MQ4 is possible?

is converting EX4 to MQ4 is possible?

yes it is, but not with a Newly compiled EX.4 file.
    If the file was built a few years back it can be decompiled. I forget off the top of my head when decompiling stopped working, maybe 2015. So if you find what you are looking for Pre 2015, it can probably be decompiled. Share the files here if you like

Comment

Yes..if you want to convert ex4 to mq4 it must be for stealing people work..

Comment

May be for fixing some parameters

Comment

it is possible there is a tool which is working 100% and shown everything correctly in this video check this ex4 to mq4 decompiler

Comment

If you still need the source code, there is this cutting edge technology software developed by previous metaquotes workers. I have been using the same decompiler software for the past 3 months now to get source code files, which has been working for me till this present moment. If you don't mind if its too expensive, but its worth it. You can decompile as many files as you want with the unlimited version, - http://bmx-decompiler.com
            Last edited by monroe josep; 01-25-2020, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln786786 View Post
              it is possible there is a tool which is working 100% and shown everything correctly in this video check this ex4 to mq4 decompiler
              download link here ex4 to mq4 decompiler

Comment

Screenshot_10.png

Comment

If any of you need an indicator or ea decompiled then PM me, i'm doing EA or indicator $10 each file through paypal goods. Just for record it does all version builds including 1170

Comment

who can decompile my first ex4 file as test for i can test and after decompile others files for i pay?

Comment

Hi fant7,

Try this decompile service here, you can test and pay only file that works. https://form.jotform.me/93013484101445

hope this help

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas2k17 View Post
                        is converting EX4 to MQ4 is possible?
                        Hi Thomas2k17, do not be deceived or fooled. It is not possible to convert EX4 to MQ4 manually by a forex developer, latest built files have multiple layers of encryption which makes it very difficult to decrypt manually. i have been burnt severally while paying and testing on different websites.

Listen, the only way this can be bypassed is through the use of highly intelligent software programs, a computer Artificial Intelligence(AI) algorithm can program multiple decompilation per seconds, they are smarter than humans. I found this guys here - ex4 to mq4 decompiler and rented their AI software and so far it works for me. It took me a long period of research before getting this software, i wanted to keep it a secret, but my mind is telling me to share.

I hope you become a successful trader,
                        Cheers!
                        FxGuru0018, London.
                        Last edited by forexgenius0013; 12-05-2020, 03:33 PM.

Comment

No. You cant decompile an ex4 file that was compiled using latest metatrader. Dont buy any such service that offers these kind of things.

Thanks,
                          Rex.
                          ForexBatch.com

Comment

For God's sake...Has anyone noticed how many 1-2 post guys are asking and answering the same over and over? Spammers, Spammers all around....

Comment

this is genuine tool download here

Comment

Working...
                              X