Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone actually ever used an automated trading system long term and been profitable?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leonardojohn
    After losing some precious $$ I have finally met a genuine platform to trade, www.triangularfx.com have been very reliable.

And what do you get from them?

Comment

Originally posted by gohangoku
      My colleague introduced me to www.triangularfx.com and our profits have been steady and this summer we could finally go on that awaited road trip.
      Explain some more about them please scammer.....

Comment

Here is profitable EA, please visit www.fxworld.xyz

Comment

Algos are NOT profitable. At least not the 99% that are advertised. Market dynamics change constantly while algos dont. Most algo sales team hide this by having high won to loss ratios or have tiny wins but huge losses.

Dont confuse algos that banks use as being the same. They are not.

The winning algos usually dont have a higher than 1% DD and have a good win loss ratio. They are also aggregated with other strategies. So when market conditions are against you another strategy is compensated.

In short good luck. But in 5 years time you will end up back here.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nfx View Post
            Algos are NOT profitable. At least not the 99% that are advertised. Market dynamics change constantly while algos dont. Most algo sales team hide this by having high won to loss ratios or have tiny wins but huge losses.

Dont confuse algos that banks use as being the same. They are not.

The winning algos usually dont have a higher than 1% DD and have a good win loss ratio. They are also aggregated with other strategies. So when market conditions are against you another strategy is compensated.

In short good luck. But in 5 years time you will end up back here.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
            You have an algo like that?

Comment

Working...
            X