Put the edge in your hands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put the edge in your hands

When trading Forex you have to pay a spread, plus a commission at ECN brokers while experiencing slippage. Those are not trading conditions that give you an edge. What can give you an edge? Be the market maker!

Market-making is solely buying crypto coins and selling them at a profit right after buying them by hitting the Bid and selling at the ask price. The duration between buying and selling can be within seconds, minutes, or even hours depending on the trading activity of that altcoin. See the myfxbook link in the signature.
    The benefits of being a market maker

1. Short Trading duration, You simply buy and sell coins all day long
    2. Add liquidity to the market
    3. Decrease spread and in return this attracts more traders (more activity)
    4. Increase daily volume turn over and in return this attracts more traders (more activity)
    5. Check out the github link in the signature for more information

Are you ready to put the edge in your hands?

I still trade fx, commodities, bitcoin full-time, and some liquid crypto coins. The issue with crypto currencies are the lack of liquidity which is great for market making but not the best for other strategies. I made this robot for the beneficial reasons since crypto needs more liquidity. If I can do my part while making a passive income, why not?
    \
    Why market making is essential for all crypto currencies

The positive aspects of market making out-way the negative 10 foldBitmex can have a daily volume of $4,000,000,000 on a slow day(June 10, 2018). This amount of volume is about 2 times the amount of the largest crypto currency exchange OKex that has almost 500 trading instruments and 2.4 times the amount of Binance

Comment

Regarding the Myfxbook Performance, the account currency is in Bitcoin and Myfxbook does not show the Profit/loss correctly for bitcoin denominated accounts.

Profits on Average
      The Market-Maker robot will exit your positions at your desired profit. The market maker strategy ensures a profit is made before exiting the position and restarting the market-maker cycle again. The profit percentage is fully adjustable. Would you like to make 0.05%, 0.1%, or 1% per cycle (entering your position, and exiting the position).

Comment

bntbtc-m5-genesis-markets-lp-getsomegvt.png

Comment

• Daily:0.51%
          • Monthly:14.12%
          • Drawdown:2.12%
          https://www.myfxbook.com/members/tra...o-only/2686292

Comment

Myfxbook has incorrectly stated the profit percentage on the ETH denominated account. Starting balance of 3.50 ETH and now the account balance is 3.72 , It should be 6.2%

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/tra...o-only/2692352

Comment

I'll be able to accurately display my analytics from a new statistical site for Crypto trading within 10 more days.

Myfxbook, FXstat, and FXblue do not display crypto denominated accounts accurately.

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
                I'll be able to accurately display my analytics from a new statistical site for Crypto trading within 10 more days.

Myfxbook, FXstat, and FXblue do not display crypto denominated accounts accurately.
                Contact me for the links. We're up and running with accurate statistics for Crypto Accounts.

Comment

You know, there are nuances and risks in any situation, it's just inevitable. And if you are too careful, you will be left with nothing, so you need to minimize them and do everything possible to make the money safe, but clearly do not count on the fact that everything will necessarily go as planned.

Comment

You know, spreads or commissions are commission earning and anyway, starting trading on Forex you know it's going to happen, so I don't think it's a big deal. And if slippages happen regularly, then you just need to change the broker, so it shouldn't be, it's more of an exception to the rules.

Comment

Oh... Every trader has a different vision of what is happening in the market. For me personally, it was not enough to understand all facets of the market and get a really interesting process and result. It seems to me that one should rely on the trader's strengths and features.

Comment

what's up with all of these nonsense posters popping up on this site.

Comment

Well, you have so easily painted everything, although in fact everything is still not easy and everyone who will work with you to achieve profits will have to work on their knowledge and understanding of the market. The market always requires a lot of effort, no matter what strategy or approach you use.

Comment

Working...
                          X