Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crunch
    replied
    Were gonna go about this a different way im gonna live stream thru youtube. so search Crunch Zone and come check it out. and Please Subscribe. I will do weekly review on Sundays and live stream during the week for NY open to Fix.

Leave a comment:

• Crunch
    replied
    Well were gonna go about this a different way im gonna live stream thru youtube on sundays for week review and then live stream for NY open to Fix. everyday. so come check it out. youtube.com/channel/UCZ-uJL-RzinXg_lrP9BzyiQ/live. So please subscribe.

Leave a comment:

• Crunch
    replied
    Were going to go about this a different way im gonna do weekly reviews on youtube and live streams during NY session. Here is the link. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ-...lrP9BzyiQ/live. Please subscribe youtube has new policy that need 1000 subscribers or 4000 views to be able to embed on website. So share the he k out of it.

Leave a comment:

• Crunch
    replied
    Originally posted by RenkoGuy

He uses a free web building site. He probably tells you some levels to watch, i would not waist my time with this.
    Who cares if the Website is free i did that for a reason. Im testing this to see if its worth my time. If you think its a waste then dont click simple as that. ive been on FS since 2014 and dont post much because of the simple reason people are so negative there is always a non positive remark to be said. And i dont just plot lines all data comes from time and sales.

Leave a comment:

• Crunch
    replied
    Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post

The price isn't that much, but are you going to share the content here for free a day later or something to prove its even worth a few bucks?
    This whole thing is a test to see if its worth my time doing. Im going to do a sunday review for upcoming week a mid week review in case incoming orders from Time and Sales have changed the price areas to buy or sell. I can post the screen shots of the charts for previous week on Sunday as well so people can see the results.

Leave a comment:

• HedgeBitcoin
    replied
    Originally posted by Crunch View Post
    I will be doing my first review tommorrow By the way im charging a small fee i pay for the data service to get the info on charts that i need. Its a small amount about the price of a coffee. Stay Tuned
    The price isn't that much, but are you going to share the content here for free a day later or something to prove its even worth a few bucks?

Leave a comment:

• Crunch
    replied
    Ok the mid week review is up. Check it out.

Leave a comment:

• Crunch
    replied
    Originally posted by RenkoGuy

I dont drink coffee
    LOL well tea or energy drinks are just as expensive.

Leave a comment:

• Crunch
    replied
    I will be doing my first review tommorrow By the way im charging a small fee i pay for the data service to get the info on charts that i need. Its a small amount about the price of a coffee. Stay Tuned

Leave a comment:

• john.brave
    replied
    Nice thread Crunch..I will wait for your weekly analysis on forex futures and stocks.

Leave a comment:

• Crunch
    started a topic Institutional areas to buy and sell.

Institutional areas to buy and sell.

Starting next week im going to be doing a Bi Weekly analysis on forex futures and stocks. giving areas where major institutional traders are buying and selling. Bi weekly analysis since most options tend to change thru out the week. As far as Forex goes most reviews will be on the Majors but i can do Cross pairs so im looking to find the 7 most used Cross pairs used by traders on this site.

See ya next week.
    Crunch.
Working...
X