No announcement yet.

Got my first client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

while many accounts blew up in month of may due to TRADE WAR/IRAN/Brexit happenings, my system gave one of the best returns in last 11 months.

Follow from following link : https://www.signalstart.com/analysis/kiss-profits/35847

those who have big accounts and want to earn pips follow from above link today.

2019-05-29_13-46_KISS OF PROFITS Signals.jpg

Comment

New price of just 40 dollars as we are completing now 12 months of trading

2019-06-09_10-56_KISS OF PROFITS Signals.jpg

Comment

Your signal just turned into "kiss of stuck open positions"

Comment

i totally agree. I'm too busy building good strategies and good profits and improved actions to really keep day to day tabs on what this guy is doing.... but it looks like complete crap to me. Demo. 3 month down. 6 month down. one year returns down.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob2018 View Post
            New price of just 40 dollars as we are completing now 12 months of trading

2019-06-09_10-56_KISS OF PROFITS Signals.jpg
            and now $250 monthly, Have you lost your marbles?

Comment

Originally posted by RenkoGuy

Your signal isn't crap ?
              I'm so glad I don't have to bother with guys like you anymore. Because I have numbers and experience to support me now if the right people know how to analyze performance.
              And, additionally, I made approx $5000 usd last month in performance fees plus trade copying fees.

Comment

Originally posted by RenkoGuy

Yes they see a DD of 64 % and want to give all there money to you to trade for them.
                It's not just the Max drawdown that matters, and that is why I doubt you really understand how to assess performance of a strategy and the trading skills exhibited over the span of a 3 year track record.
                Drawdowns, within a good strategy, are an opportunity to invest more and turn up the Risk Multiplier, as the manager will then work more stringently and carefully to recover past the High Water Mark in as safe a manner and as profitable a manner as possible.
                I have recovered from EVERY drawdown in the context of 3 years, therefore why should this time be any different? How many times does a manager have to prove himself for you to realise that it is you who are missing out on the overall equity gain of 134% in 32 months. Yes there are down periods, but the periods of gain outweigh the period of loss, and this is what I keep my eyes on, concentrate on the strengths, and work little by little at diminishing the weaknesses.

Comment

Follow from this link

https://www.signalstart.com/analysis/kiss-profits/35847

2019-09-28_11-47_KISS OF PROFITS Signals.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post

It's not just the Max drawdown that matters, and that is why I doubt you really understand how to assess performance of a strategy and the trading skills exhibited over the span of a 3 year track record.
                    Drawdowns, within a good strategy, are an opportunity to invest more and turn up the Risk Multiplier, as the manager will then work more stringently and carefully to recover past the High Water Mark in as safe a manner and as profitable a manner as possible.
                    I have recovered from EVERY drawdown in the context of 3 years, therefore why should this time be any different? How many times does a manager have to prove himself for you to realise that it is you who are missing out on the overall equity gain of 134% in 32 months. Yes there are down periods, but the periods of gain outweigh the period of loss, and this is what I keep my eyes on, concentrate on the strengths, and work little by little at diminishing the weaknesses.
                    this dude lost 60% in a month wow

2019-09-28_12-41_Forex Signals.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Bob2018 View Post

this dude lost 60% in a month wow

2019-09-28_12-41_Forex Signals.jpg
                      Yup. It's called PAIN VS GAIN.
                      And 2/3 has been recovered in 3 months. With 48% in one month too.

That's the worst this system has performed in 3 years of profitable trading.

If you can't stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen is what I heard time and time again when I was younger and it certainly applies to this profession and to this type of alternative investment class.
                      You live and learn.
                      You fall down. You make adjustments and you come back stronger. You avoid that pit fall in the future. And more importantly than anything, you trade in such a way as to show that you have better risk management and more stringent control of entries and exits.

Comment

OUTSIDE THE BOX
                        Rank #152, Real, USD, MT COOK, 1:500, MetaTrader 4, $79/Month

Screen Shot 2019-09-28 at 4.50.50 AM.png

Comment

Losing 60% in a month is like almost losing the whole account, if you are trading for your self it is all good to take that kind of risk,

but if you plan to sell signals and want to have followers this is suicide for their account and breach of trust to the followers.

so better put off the signals and trade for your self, atleast people wont lose money in that way.

Comment

I am concluding my experiment here, till date system is profitable and as expected it can provide good returns in long term.

I am switching to another system which will be scalping system and will provide good returns on daily basis.

those who followed my current system, I am grateful to you, now its time for another chapter in life.

system will still show trades and will close trades as we go ahead.

Good Day to all

Comment

Well, that's cool, I congratulate you, I hope it's only going to get better, and if your system is really that good, then let as many people as possible use it, earn money and provide you with income and popularity for your project. It's nice to see how ordinary traders start to reach a new level and create something really interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X