X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Institutional Education

Good evening Traders,

Who I am
    I am a professional, indipendent trader that had the privilege to understand and learn Institutions daily manipulative operations by being in touch with the realities of high speculative finance, between top traders and Institutional trading rooms.

Over the years I have developed a completely non-discretionary trading system based on the operativity of Institutional traders: the Professional Institutional Trader System

PROFESSIONAL INSTITUTIONAL TRADER SYSTEM represents the most exceptional level of education to become a Professional Trader.
    Throughout all the education process will be disclosed content of high notional-technical and practical value, explaining exclusively in detail the secret techniques that Institutional Traders adopt every day to manipulate prices.
    The Institutional approach to financial markets represent the only successfull method, which separates the Top 1% from 99% of unsuccessful and unaware traders.
    At the end of the process the trader will be able to think and trade like a Institutional Trader, whose pecularity resides in earning abundantly and constantly in the markets.
    Trader’s operations will be identical to the large Institutions which, thanks to their great liquidity and techniques manipulate prices at the expense of the masses.
    This points out that by operating in a certain way there is a great statistical advantage over others and that the techniques when applied give crucial safety, given that Institutions commands the markets.
    The system includes all the knowledge necessary to work independently and professionally and exploit market movements in any given situation.

Trading style: Intraday – 100% non- discretionary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    *Market Law*
    *Dynamics and Needs Behind Manipulation*
    *Market Cycles*
    +
    *Institutional Validation Technique*
    *Institutional Discrepancy Technique*
    *Institutional Hunting Technique*
    *Institutional Deception Technique*
    +
    *Historical Data Analysis*
    *Periodical Trades Analysis*
    *Live Trading Analysis Sessions*
    +
    *Money Management Pillars*
    *Trading Discipline Pillars*
    *Transitioning Demo to Live*
    +
    *Daily 60 days e-mail supervision*
    Investment Cost: [read below]
    The detailed system's program and all the relative infos, investment cost, other courses available and general inquires will be only discussed in private.
    e-mail: mastertrader.itb@aol.com
    *Live Trading Analysis Sessions do not represent the system priority and will be held if the master trader consider it appropriate.

Coming soon.

Good morning Traders,
    Today I want to cover the Institutional Deception Technique, the famous Stop Running.

Definition:

'A practice among professional traders of pushing the price of a market up (or down) through a resistance (or support) level where they believe investors have placed stop orders. When the stop orders are hit, they trigger market orders and/or limit orders, which cause a spike (or drop) in the price at which point the professionals reverse their positions and ride the market in the opposite direction'.

Dynamics

Phase 1:
    On highs and lows are placed the stop loss of those who have already tried the inversion in the area of resistance or support.
    Wanting Institutional the best price, and wanting to be the first to enter the market at the best price they trigger the stop loss of those who placed their stop loss above the highs or below the lows.

Phase 2:
    Institutional manage to get the counterpart by those who enter at breakout, triggering their entry orders exactly when they already hunt down retail traders' stops loss on phase 1.
    At this time small speculators are trapped in the wrong side of the trade and Institutions start to make the price reverse quickly to hunt atleast their stops losses.
    Since small investors are in the wrong side of the trade,they want to ride the institutions trend, thus they manage to provide the counterpart to institutions which start to close a portion of their huge position in profit, continuing to do so, until their final target is reached.

image_3874.jpg

On the image above you can really see what happens.

PS: Don't think about knowing the technique, now I gave you an idea. All the critical details and filters to trade succesfully, are exclusively disclosed during the PROFESSIONAL INSTITUTIONAL TRADER SYSTEM.
    Later I will show some trades that did happens by trading this technique.
    See you later.
    Last edited by mastertrader.itb; 10-20-2018, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Deception Technique on Canadian Dollar, September 21st. Risk inside 1% (300 $) with a reward of over 1.800,00 $

pnl6c.jpg

image_3879.jpg

mastertrader.itb@aol.com
      Last edited by mastertrader.itb; 10-20-2018, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Deception Technique on GC from July 26th.

image_3881.jpg

mastertrader.itb@aol.com
        Last edited by mastertrader.itb; 10-20-2018, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Deception Technique FDXM from July 2nd.

itsfdxm9329.jpg

mastertrader.itb@aol.com

Comment

Deception Technique from October 18th on New Zealand Dollar.

dcp6n.jpg

pnl6n.jpg

mastertrader.itb@aol.com

Comment

Institutional Hunting Technique.
              A technique that exploit overbought/ oversold levels, to hunt retail traders' stop losses, who look for a inversion during the wrong market phase.

hntfdax.png

FDAX on October 5th.
              The instrument goes oversold in a particula indicator that institutional use with a particular setting.
              Retail traders will look for an inversion at the break of the pin bar. Once they get executed Institutions will go hunting at least their stop losses.
              Retail traders made the mistake to reverse on a strong bearish distribution phase.

mastertrader.itb@aol.com

Comment

Hunting Technique just explained from October 16th on E-mini SP500.

hntes.jpg

mastertrader.itb@aol.com

Comment

DISCREPANCY TECHNIQUE
                  A technique specifically created to exploits the manipulative fake market situations.
                  Situations that are created very frequently by Institutions to trap retail traders on the wrong side of the market.
                  By exploiting the creation of Fake Highs and Fake Lows.
                  In practice we are looking to brief reversal when the mass is trying to trend trading.
                  Going against the mass is always the right choice, and the answer to my success.

analysisnqdspc.jpg

pnlnq.jpg

E-mini Nasdaq Future on October 19th
                  The price makes a Fake High and we know that probably the price will make a brief reversal to take atleast all the stop losses of those trying to trend trading.

mastertrader.itb@aol.com
                  Last edited by mastertrader.itb; 10-22-2018, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Discrepancy Technique just explained on E-mini Dow Jones from October 11th.

dscpym.jpg

pnlym.jpg

mastertrader.itb@aol.com
                    Last edited by mastertrader.itb; 10-22-2018, 06:48 PM.

Comment

FAQ

Q: 'I see you trade Futures, does your System work in FOREX and CFDs?'

A: Yes. 95% of times when a setup occur in a Future market, will appear on a Forex or CFD as well and you will have the chance to trade.
                      Sometimes setup won't occur in both markets. For example, you will have an opportunity on CFDs but not in Futures and viceversa.
                      Personally I grow part of my capital by trading on Forex and CFDs. When I had enough funds I moved to Futures.
                      The only main difference is that you have to deal with spread, so choosing a low spread broker is critical.

Q:Why?
                      A: Because spread at the end will affect the Risk Reward Ratio, but since System's techniques have a minimum RR of 1:1.5 with peaks that can reach 1:6 is not a problem at all. We still have a big statistical advantage.
                      Last edited by mastertrader.itb; 10-23-2018, 12:05 PM.

Comment

The Technical Indicator Institutions use daily gave a critical signal to enter with the Discepancy Technique.
                        CL on October 2nd.

cl210.jpg

pnlcl210.jpg

mastertrader.itb@aol.com

Comment

Could you provide proof of what your saying?

I have worked on the other side and what you said is not what i have seen in my humble opinion. When you say manipulation of price who exactly is doing this and how exactly? And it is not really what you make it out to be.

Inter dealer brokers ie your fxcm, icmarkets get their client orders facilitated by bigger financial institutions ie investment banks and high cap institutions. These guys have smart order routing mechanisms to various matching engines like midfx, bgc, hotspot cboe, etc where your orders are matched. They also at the same time hedge these orders to be risk neutral.

Thats one income stream.

The other which make up 90% of trading activity in institutions is market making. And this has two forms of revenue. Exchange mandated kpi where traders need to provide liquidity for the venue which they get a commission on how well they provide liquidity and also the commission earned from the spreads while MM. all this is done by algos which make sure their bid and offer is more attractive then other competing MM.

The 10% is from proprietry trading of insitutional money ie: the real traders. But these guys dont us forex the way we do. Its a hedging platform or tool to hedge out risk for other deals on stocks, futures, etc depending on the type of portfolio. And this is probably where you think they manipulate it but they dont.

TA is only used for getting a better entry. They already know they want to go long or short. The moves your probably talking about is when big orders need to get loaded into the market. Smart traders dont do this at once as they would get a more expense price as the market moves so its better to gradually buy in at the right time over the course of the day week.

There is no manipulation. There is only dumb money and smart money.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Comment

nfx
                            The Institutions who have large amount of money manipulate the markets to the detriment of the mass to transfer daily, large amounts of capitals from the pockets of those who constantly lose money to the pockets of those who have much and take more.
                            A robin hood on the contrary, that's how it works.
                            The market does not create or destroy money, it moves it.
                            Anyway your ' Dumb money and Smart money' isn't wrong.
                            Manipulation of prices is physiological for the markets dynamics.
                            And have a key role on the short term movements.

Comment

Weekly Trade Performance Report October 15-19th.

tp1519.jpg

tp15192.jpg

mastertrader.itb@aol.com

Comment

Working...
                              X