Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mastertrader.itb
    nfx
    The Institutions who have large amount of money manipulate the markets to the detriment of the mass to transfer daily, large amounts of capitals from the pockets of those who constantly lose money to the pockets of those who have much and take more.
    A robin hood on the contrary, that's how it works.
    The market does not create or destroy money, it moves it.
    Anyway your ' Dumb money and Smart money' isn't wrong.
    Manipulation of prices is physiological for the markets dynamics.
    And have a key role on the short term movements.
    Trading is a minus sum game. For every winner there has to be a loser. So if your winning your making someone else lose. Im pretty sure that other person also thinks your manipulating the markets if your succeeding.

Trading with larger sizes has a different and much harder market dynamics. A lot of people think they are being manipulated when their losing. A winner mindset doesnt think like that. So the players cards are being exposed.

If you have more cash you can use it to your adventage? Bigger risk, more hedging opportinities or recovery? That might be manipulation too to some people.

So its all relative. But a lot of people think they are being cheated if they are not getting their way.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nfx View Post
      Trading is a minus sum game. For every winner there has to be a loser. So if your winning your making someone else lose. Im pretty sure that other person also thinks your manipulating the markets if your succeeding.

Trading with larger sizes has a different and much harder market dynamics. A lot of people think they are being manipulated when their losing. A winner mindset doesnt think like that. So the players cards are being exposed.

If you have more cash you can use it to your adventage? Bigger risk, more hedging opportinities or recovery? That might be manipulation too to some people.

So its all relative. But a lot of people think they are being cheated if they are not getting their way.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
      Exactly, for every winner there is a loser. That's the market law, but in financial markets there must be a lot of losers and very few winners.
      Financial markets are a brilliant scam by default, unless you know how to move you will be the umpteenth loser, neither the first nor the last.
      Financial markets were created to make a lot of people lose money. So to make a lot of money from it.

Comment

FAQ

Q: 'How much time do I need to stay behind charts when trading the System'

A: No more than 2.5 hours per day. 1 hour when the European session opens and 1.5 hours when the American session opens. It's important to trade when volume are at the highest, the big money are exchanged just in that time interval.
        After that, we close the platform, In case there are open trades, we don't need to manage them.

Comment

VALIDATION TECHNIQUE

A technique that allows to Trend Trading with dynamic support and resistance levels.

val1710.jpg
          pnlval1710.jpg

mastertrader.itb@aol.com

Comment

Validation Technique just explained on E-mini Russell from October 4th.

valrty0410.jpg

mastertrader.itb@aol.com

Comment

Validation Technique on todays British Pound.

val6b2410.jpg

pnl6b.jpg

mastertrader.itb@aol.com

Comment

Originally posted by mastertrader.itb View Post
                Validation Technique on todays British Pound.

val6b2410.jpg

pnl6b.jpg

mastertrader.itb@aol.com

The study of currency is a difficult task. If you have a coursework and it has a theme - validation of currencies. pounds sterling - you need to use a help of the company's website - courseworkz - it will help with writing a coursework paper. Thanx.

Comment

subscriptions are closed.

Comment

very good advice, thank you.

Comment

Institutional education is an interesting fact that you can study a little in different places in America, thereby learning many things. I’ll even say that the structure of work is the same everywhere and it can help https://assignment-help.co.uk/university-assignments/ I always take all the information from there.

Comment

Wow, that looks pretty thoughtful and informative, especially if a person is just starting to trade, I think that makes sense, so you could take this course to fully define the format that suits you. And do you support your traders after that?

Comment

It's interesting that you pay attention to such details, but many people look at trading more globally and then can't understand why they fail. I think that you have a great mission, so keep it up!

Comment

Everything you have listed in this review makes sense and meaning, and it is all for a trader to learn in order to see all the benefits and difficulties the market may encounter in its path. They also say that trading is a game. Well, of course it is not...

Comment

Working...
                            X