Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pamm Service Registered track record from the 2015 year

Join our Pamm Service now.
    Registered track record from the 2015 year, ower 557 736.86 $ in management already and more than 80 clients are satisfied. Join Us Now and enjoy profits every day

http://bit.ly/2JPF0c5

Probably it is a good format for those who are interested in trading, but are not ready to trade independently. But for me it is absolutely unacceptable, because I always need to control the situation myself, because it concerns my money. I can not take this risk, even if it is a professional manager who knows the market very well. This is of course my subjective opinion, everyone makes his own decision.

Comment

Originally posted by aigars.vasiljevs1 View Post
      Join our Pamm Service now.
      Registered track record from the 2015 year, ower 557 736.86 $ in management already and more than 80 clients are satisfied. Join Us Now and enjoy profits every day

http://bit.ly/2JPF0c5

ACCENTFOREX is a scam broker.
      Makes fake trading statements via MT server to attract investment capital

once they attract enough investment capital, the trader will blow the account. Rinse and repeat.

Comment

Look natural, because I'm always confused by some incredible achievements in a short time, and what about the failures or strong slumps? Have these situations happened before? And if so, how is the question being addressed in this case, what work is done with the client and what do you do to maintain your reputation?

Comment

I wonder if I have been thinking about this format for a long time, but I would like to work as a capital manager rather than invest, I think I already have sufficient knowledge, I am now collecting data on what indicators should be in order for a person to apply for this position. I think it is quite promising!

Comment

PAMM is gaining popularity now. I recently talked with friends, many people use such services, but unfortunately the statistics is not very stable yet - not all companies can provide quality and guaranteed positive results.

Comment

Working...
            X