Sponsored MAMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sponsored MAMM

I'm a representative from Long Asia Group.

My company is regulated across multiple jurisdictions, of which you can find at the end of this message.

I'd like to invite you to operate a MAMM with Long Asia Group and you stand to earn performance fees, trading rebates and mark ups/commissions for all trades from your investors/followers. My company will also provide you excellent trading conditions, stp or ecn, very low spread and fix api if needed.

My company is willing to sponsor you with 100k to 1m capital in your MAMM, therefore you do not need to deposit funds with us. However, your MAMM investors need to deposit funds with my company in order to follow your MAMM. Currently, my company offers multiple deposit and withdrawal methods, you can find more information at www.longasiagroup.com under Customer Support.

The MAMM solution will bring you the highest returns but you can also choose to list your MAMM on trade copying sites, my company will sponsor the setup cost, and we will split the subscription fees 50-50.

We can share the workload of marketing your MAMM, or you can have the sole rights to marketing. The choice is yours.

Please email archerassetmanagement@gmail.com if you are keen.

Hope we can work together, thank you.

Long Asia Group operates through the following subsidiaries:

Long Asia Capital Pte Ltd (Co. Reg. No. 199908215D) holds a capital markets services licence from the Monetary Authority of Singapore for dealing in capital market products that are over-the-counter derivatives contacts and is an exempt financial adviser.

LONG ASIA GROUP NZ LIMITED (NZBN: 9429030748231) (FSP241165) operates at Level 3, 60 Cook Street Auckland Central Auckland 1010.

A Long Asia Liquidity holds Indonesia ICDX brokerage membership licence:188/SPKB/ICDX/DIR/VIII/2018.

A Long Asia Liquidity holds Indonesia Clearing House ICH clearing membership licence: 165/SPKK/ICH-ALLL/VIII/2018.

what are the conditions for joining the company?

Comment

How do you mean that your company will sponsor a MAMM with capital?
      Anyone wants to become a MAMM provider just have to ask for capital for free?

Comment

Working...
      X