Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prob trading

Want to trade investors money ? try this https://the5ers.com/?ref=599

Good recommendation, I will pay attention to it. I also want to advise you on a platform where you can find many free educational materials such as outreach program reflection many others because it is ideal for students or people who want to learn something new.

Comment

Originally posted by RenkoGuy View Post
      Want to trade investors money ? try this https://the5ers.com/?ref=599
      Did you go this route? I'm looking into a few of these type of firms. Have any experience with any of them?

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post

Did you go this route? I'm looking into a few of these type of firms. Have any experience with any of them?
        Started last week, up 1.4 % DD is only 4 % so you have to be carefull.

Comment

Originally posted by RenkoGuy View Post

Started last week, up 1.4 % DD is only 4 % so you have to be carefull.
          Understood.

I'm looking into FTMO , They want 10% gain within 10% DD in 30 days. Kinda hard to pull off. I did the free trial, and if you make 10k then lose 10k, you have failed the challenge. https://www.myfxbook.com/members/tra...l-ftmo/4243125 ( I failed here). I'll try again ( free trial) just for testing purposes before throwing some money at them.

Comment

Understood.

I'm looking into FTMO , They want 10% gain within 10% DD in 30 days. Kinda hard to pull off. I did the free trial, and if you make 10k then lose 10k, you have failed the challenge. https://www.myfxbook.com/members/tra...l-ftmo/4243125 ( I failed here). I'll try again ( free trial) just for testing purposes before throwing some money at them.
            I think the business model is to take the sign up fee. The targets are not realistic 10 % in one month makes you gamble. What are you doing when markets are not moving ? Did there challenge and they told me to take more risk !

With the 5 ers you have 6 months to make 6/7 %. They want you to do the opposite don't take to much risk.
            Max with FTMO is $ 100.000 (70% for the trader) With the 5ers you can grow to $ 1.280.000 to trade (50% for the trader)

For me its simple the 5ers are by far better than FTMO.

Comment

How are the trading conditions there? I was on myfxbook and I just realized they are their own brokerage too.

Comment

How are the trading conditions there? I was on myfxbook and I just realized they are their own brokerage too.
                Trading conditions are oke.

Comment

when you have some free time, can you screen shot the instruments to show whats available and spreads?

Comment

The spreads are not important i think. The spreads are fixed.

79c4b6267c1c2d585d6e03e275cd2c22.png
                    Last edited by RenkoGuy; 01-25-2020, 12:45 PM.

Comment

FX pairs look fine. Gold is a little expensive but overall its fine for swing trading. Thanks for sharing this.

Comment

I wonder what criteria a team is recruited by? In my opinion, this profession or position cannot be trusted to anyone, because only those who have an excellent knowledge of trading can manage capital and can implement any idea in practice.

Comment

Wow, that's interesting, of course, but probably the requirements to manage other people's capital must be serious enough, it's such a big responsibility, it seems to me that not everyone, even with good experience with their money, can handle it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuathris View Post
                            Wow, that's interesting, of course, but probably the requirements to manage other people's capital must be serious enough, it's such a big responsibility, it seems to me that not everyone, even with good experience with their money, can handle it.
                            You are correct. Prop Trading are for those with a lot of trading experience . I decided to go with EnFOID
                            https://www.enfoid.com/prop?a=8fd90

Comment

Well, it's brave enough to invite everyone, you must have some sort of selection, so that only the best of the best can manage other people's capital.

Comment

Working...
                              X