Trading Platform: MT4
    Login:8009348
    Password: pByYxZc1
    Server:real-8
    DOWNLOAD fbs broker MT4

LOGIN TO MY REAL ACCOUNT AND FOLLOW MY SIGNALS

YOU CAN CONNECT YOUR REAL ACCOUNT TO ME
    Attached Files
    Last edited by nial; 06-01-2017, 07:16 AM.

All signals are manually......
    Attached Files
    Last edited by nial; 02-10-2017, 05:26 PM.

Comment

hi everybody.......login to account. then copy all of them....
      0.10 lot up 72% touch tp(28% sl)
      0.30 lot up 88% touch tp(12% sl)
      0.90 lot up 97% touch tp(3% sl)

Comment

why no myfxbook ? besides if you want anyone to take you seriously you need a real account, not a demo account... just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Hansen View Post
          why no myfxbook ? besides if you want anyone to take you seriously you need a real account, not a demo account... just saying
          Last edited by nial; 06-01-2017, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nial View Post
            .a real trader look at signals only...forget demo and real...
            Actually a real trader trades. They don't look at signals. Signal followers, however, want to see that you have skin in the game. You risk $0, and the signal followers risk real money. Do you have any real account on myfxbook to verify?

Comment

Originally posted by nial

i risk $0.....?????...no.....i risked 10 years my time and my life before... for a good strategy ...signal followers were sleep in bed..when i was working hard in forex...then signal followers can't have both good strategy and zero risk...i have a good strategy...you have real money...i share experience with your account....and you share money with me...it is fairly...i think...

when i share password with others ....that means that i am not a scam...you can see all my signals 24/5......yes i have real account...belong to my clients...find them..and ask them share for you their accounts...
              Hi Nial,

Thanks for posting. What's your objective here? I appreciate you're giving away your signals for free, but why?

I also understand you've put 10 years of your life into the strategy, but it's not like putting actual money into an account and trading it. You've already spent the time, it's gone and can never be retrieved, whereas if you were to put in money it would be money not yet spent on something else, so it has a different effect.

A more accurate comparison would be to sacrifice the next 10 years of your life, then you've got a real incentive not to fail.

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by nial
                ..when i share password with others ....that means that i am not a scam...you can see all my signals 24/5......yes i have real account...belong to my clients...find them..and ask them share for you their accounts...[/B]
                Your reply makes no actual sense. Good luck with whatever it is you're trying to achieve.

Comment

[QUOTE=Nick;n81579]

Last edited by nial; 06-01-2017, 07:04 AM.

Comment

You can go to another country for holiday open bank account there and keep money there and use debit card to withdraw cash from ATM back in your country. That way they will not block your bank account. Also you can open online payment processors like Netteler get debit card and use it. Plenty of options to avoid sending money trough bank. If you spent 11 years for forex and cannot trade it what is the point? Either you are fully dedicated to this and you will make every thing necessary to make it work even if you will have to move to a different country. Trading on demo is not the same as trading for real. It is the same as playing call of duty game or being in actual war... The stress and pressure are different and so are the reactions...

Also myfxbook doesn't send info to your country about your account. They only verify trading and performance. Some brokers might cheat on statistics, but if you use regulated brokers the preformance is true. Trading on demo for 1 month is not enough I can make even 1000% on demo one month, which doesn't mean I can do it in real account. Anyway focus on finding a soulution to trade with your money, so you can make a living out of it.
                    Last edited by oportunis; 02-14-2017, 08:34 AM.
                    My signal - ZuluTrade
                    My signal - Myfxbook
                    My signal - SignalStart

Comment

Attached Files
                      Last edited by nial; 06-01-2017, 07:12 AM.

Comment

nnm.jpghttps://www.mql5.com/en/signals/295795#!tab=trading

Attached Files

Comment

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/nia...rgreen/2108400
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by nial; 06-06-2017, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X