Euro and Pound system generating 40% monthly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro and Pound system generating 40% monthly

Hello! I'm starting this thread to track my progress live of my trading system right now. Trading Euro+Pound for this live thread. All trades have a defined profit target and risk assessment. Below is the results for this year so far and if interested I do have the same results for last year. The results are REALLY good and with all my live testing and 11 years to get to this point I'm very confident in my systems. Also testing in the background a few other pairs including Gold and Silver. I will update results here at weeks end when the market is closed.

I expect around 40% per month with prior results just trading Euro and the Pound. How can I get my signal listed on this website? Any questions you may ask here and I'll update as soon as I notice or message me on Skype fxtraderpro1 .

There are limitations in the system, it couldn't handle more than $50m at a time.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/fxtr...opound/1974591

There is only 1.5 months history of trading . Good luck ,Comeback after 1-2yrs of history and I will look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by genki7 View Post
      There is only 1.5 months history of trading . Good luck ,Comeback after 1-2yrs of history and I will look at it.
      Euro and Pound have been trading last year with the same results. At this current rate I don't expect this to be open publicly in 6 months. It has a limit on the amount of funds that can be traded and KEEP the same results.

Comment

https://en.simpletrader.net/

But you need 6+ months history and ur own skin in the game thru minimum balance as well to get listed. check the link above...

good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Updated performance for this month, just shy of my monthly goal.

Comment

Update for the month and I expect 3 more trades that should put us at 52%.

skype fxtraderpro1

Comment

Originally posted by fxtraderpro1 View Post
              Update for the month and I expect 3 more trades that should put us at 52%.

skype fxtraderpro1
              cool man. just keep it up.

if you perhaps could open up for public all the open/closed trades, balances etc... on myfxbook ...

Comment

Originally posted by ales View Post

cool man. just keep it up.

if you perhaps could open up for public all the open/closed trades, balances etc... on myfxbook ...
                Thanks man! You should be able to see past trades right now. I just changed from auto update on myfxbook to their EA for updating and now I'm having issues of connecting. Figuring it out today. I know the results are really high and hard to believe, harder to believe that it's long term sustainable. You'll see over time as you follow that it works.

Comment

I want everybody to know that we never take more than 2 trades at a time, 1 for euro, and 1 for the pound. Also never add to these positions. More days for trading in the month that I thought and we should see 3-7 more trades. Also starting our first live account from here and will post a separate link to follow that.

Happy pips as always! Have a great weekend all.

Comment

In 2 trades right now and next week I will be doing a huge month in review.

Comment

Good trade to start the week.

Comment

Hello fxtraderpro1 - I appreciate that you are enthusiastic about your system, but how much leverage are you using per trade ?

The gain seems unrealistically high for the few trades you have and pip count per trade ...

- I am not saying this to discourage you, just trying to understand negative side of your results (as you have a very short verifiable track record)

Comment

Originally posted by Hansen View Post
                          Hello fxtraderpro1 - I appreciate that you are enthusiastic about your system, but how much leverage are you using per trade ?

The gain seems unrealistically high for the few trades you have and pip count per trade ...

- I am not saying this to discourage you, just trying to understand negative side of your results (as you have a very short verifiable track record)
                          yep, agree here.

would be very helpful if you opened up for public all the trades and history. (MyFxBook settings...)

Comment

Originally posted by Hansen View Post

Leverage is at 100:1 and that will not change. My TP for every trade is 25-30 pips. I do understand the short track history and I did start this thread early but believe it's a good way to track progress. Time will gain confidence and I'm in no rush at all.

Comment

once again, can you please turn your Myfxbook data public. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X