• Trading Room
  • Trusted Brokers
  • Blog
  • Forex Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forex Trading with Proprietary Trading System Tradespoon.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forex Trading with Proprietary Trading System Tradespoon.....

Bad experiences with Forex is due to improper training and/or tools being used.
    I spent plenty of money learning the wrong things until I found the right way to trade.
    Now I use a series of highly complex algorithms, updated in real time, that helps decipher
    the trends and high probability points where the next price movement will begin.

It's a type of advanced artificial intelligence called Neural Networks.
    These Artificial Neural Networks behave like humans--making assumptions and strongly
    testing them to reach the most logical conclusions. Artificial Neural Networks performs
    back-testing against its own algorithms. It sounds complicated but it's actually easy!
    See for yourself! (Photos & YouTube Video)

It will be well your time to look at this trading idea. I am so grateful that I did!

Happy Trading!

YouTube Video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdCcxCK1N8Q

If you are interested in finding out more, I will share my unique trading plan I have developed.

Attached Files

Originally posted by SammyZoom View Post
    Bad experiences with Forex is due to improper training and/or tools being used.
    I spent plenty of money learning the wrong things until I found the right way to trade.
    Now I use a series of highly complex algorithms, updated in real time, that helps decipher
    the trends and high probability points where the next price movement will begin.

It's a type of advanced artificial intelligence called Neural Networks.
    These Artificial Neural Networks behave like humans--making assumptions and strongly
    testing them to reach the most logical conclusions. Artificial Neural Networks performs
    back-testing against its own algorithms. It sounds complicated but it's actually easy!
    See for yourself! (Photos & YouTube Video)

It will be well your time to look at this trading idea. I am so grateful that I did!

Happy Trading!

YouTube Video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdCcxCK1N8Q

If you are interested in finding out more, I will share my unique trading plan I have developed.

You can develop new Algo Systems, Robots, EA's, and Neural Networks all you want, but what really matters is the Robustness Testing that happens after they have reached "Trial" phase. Show some results by using these "new" tools to trade. Show a legitimate sample size of trades closed using them. Then I will compare with excellent human/manual systems like Chronicity, TickmillLN, AlphaDayWalker, and Outside the Box .
    I guess hedge funds and High Frequency Trader teams are using these advanced "smart" systems, but I seem to think at this point that the normal retail trader just doesn't have access to them. And if they do, its a scam. Just my opinion after 14 years trading and seeing it all. Until of course some verified results are shown publicly.
    “Learn from your mistakes and do not give up!”

Outside the Box - Myfxbook
    Outside the Box - SimpleTrader Trade Copying
    Outside the Box - MQL5 Trade Copying

Comment

Sorry to interupt your thread. but is TickmillLN really $1000 a month?

Comment

Originally posted by kmf View Post
        Sorry to interupt your thread. but is TickmillLN really $1000 a month?
        Yes.
        You can find the same system for trade copying at MQL5 for $70 per month (click here) -- ovisun from Romania
        And same price at FXJunction (click here)
        Pretty amazing guy if it copies well and offers subscribers same returns as his track record states.
        “Learn from your mistakes and do not give up!”

Outside the Box - Myfxbook
        Outside the Box - SimpleTrader Trade Copying
        Outside the Box - MQL5 Trade Copying

Comment

Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post

Yes.
          You can find the same system for trade copying at MQL5 for $70 per month (click here) -- ovisun from Romania
          And same price at FXJunction (click here)
          Pretty amazing guy if it copies well and offers subscribers same returns as his track record states.
          Thanks so much..

Comment

Working...
          X