Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regulated forex broker for Canadian's

Hey guys,

I've been asked a few times these past few days from our Canadian members who they should use in light of IC Markets blocking traders from that region.

We've been working with Blueberry Markets for the past couple of years and I have confirmed with the CEO there, Dean Hyde, that they welcome Canadian traders with open arms.

They're ASIC regulated. But most importantly, I've found their trading conditions and customer service to be the best of any broker I've traded at. I'm not surprised to see so many 5-star reviews on FPA.

I'll see if Dean is available to chime in and answer any questions you guys might have here.

If you are opening an account, I'd greatly appreciate if you could use our link and help support the site.

Blueberry Markets is a premier and legitimate forex trading platform, with powerful trading tools, tight spreads, and live support. Sign up today to start trading

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Hi Nick,

Thank you for your post. I'm interested in Blueberry Markets. It wasn't on my radar but I need a new broker. I was considering AxiTrader.

It would be great to have Dean come here and post something about Blueberry Markets and how it compares to IC Markets. Is there any discount on commissions signing up through Forexsignals I know commissions are negotiable if I open a large account?

Comment

I am leaning towards Blueberry Markets and if I sign up with them I will gladly do it through your link.

Only issue I have with them is that they are probably not a long term solution. They already stopped working with Ontario residents and most likely will drop the hammer on rest of us. IC markets did it the same way.

I will probably contact them right after this long weekend. But we still have to think about long term solution.

So if anyone else have anything, kindly chime in, One of these fine Aussie brokers need to drop the ASIC regulation and start working with us

Comment

Thank you for the intro, Nick.

I can confirm we can accept Canadian Residents from provinces that don't include Ontario, BC and Quebec. If you have any specific questions about our trading conditions, Blueberry Markets or the employees of Blueberry Markets please email me (dean.hyde@blueberrymarkets.com)or my sales manager, Ben Clay (ben.clay@blueberrymarkets.com).

I look forward to welcoming you guys to Blueberry Markets.

Comment

Originally posted by interceptor View Post
          Hi Nick,

Thank you for your post. I'm interested in Blueberry Markets. It wasn't on my radar but I need a new broker. I was considering AxiTrader.

It would be great to have Dean come here and post something about Blueberry Markets and how it compares to IC Markets. Is there any discount on commissions signing up through Forexsignals I know commissions are negotiable if I open a large account?
          We are open to discussing the reduction of commission. Can you please email Ben (ben.clay@blueberrymarkets.com) directly.

Thank you.
          Last edited by Dean Hyde; 06-29-2018, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Hey all, just letting you know I have a few accounts with blueberry, execution is great and customer service with dean is fabulous,

Dean also came from Axi, so he knows what he's on about,

I have 2 accounts with Axi and trading conditions are on par with blueberry

Comment

Not to be rude or anything Nick, but why would you recommend Blueberry Markets as the first choice for Canadians when they accept less than a quarter of the entire population as clients. I don't understand why Australian Brokers are turning down Canadians? Has there been a change in law or something? What does the future hold?

Comment

Originally posted by PVMFOREX View Post
                Not to be rude or anything Nick, but why would you recommend Blueberry Markets as the first choice for Canadians when they accept less than a quarter of the entire population as clients. I don't understand why Australian Brokers are turning down Canadians? Has there been a change in law or something? What does the future hold?
                Sorry, I didn't realise those provinces took up 3/4 of Canada. Ontario hasn't been accepted for well over a year by pretty much every ASIC broker I know, Quebec is a new one though.

Alternatively you could go with LMFX

https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/forum/general-forex-forum/forex-brokers/81929-lmfx-review-forex-broker-for-us-clients

They're not regulated and deposits/withdrawals are a bit sluggish, but overall clients seem to enjoy trading there them. I know the CEO reasonably well and he always goes over and above if I have a question or issue.
                Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

After calling and chatting with basically all the brokers in Australia, AxiTrader seems like the only one still accepting residents BC Canada. I'm from BC so Blueberry doesn't work for me.

I'm not sure if I should take the risk and open an AxiTrader account only to have the same thing happen later this year. Our laws are just getting tighter and tighter for anyone wishing to have an account outside of Canada.

Comment

Only concern with AxiTrader is the amount of negative reviews. Anyone have experience with them?

Comment

Only concern with AxiTrader is the amount of negative reviews. Anyone have experience with them?
                      I have had accounts with AxiTrader for years. They are really great. Only thing I didn't trade with them was gold because spread and swap wasn't as good as IC markets. From my understanding they are top 3 Aussie brokers.

This guy works with them too and is a good Twitter to follow also plus a daily video to watch. Good luck.

Comment

I am honestly mystified as to why there would be negative reviews btw.

PS I have no affiliation etc etc etc but if i work with someone good then I want to stick up for them. Any problems and i just get on their live chat and it's sorted straight away. I think via Nick you can get $5.50 commission structure too but not sure you'll have to contact him.
                        Last edited by Big River Man; 07-05-2018, 05:27 AM.

Comment

I can only agree with BRM.

I have had an account with Axitrader since I joined this community.

I have had no problems at all.

Once again I am not affiliated with them.

Comment

Working...
                          X