Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ultimate guide to choosing your forex broker

Hello fellow traders!

As you now probably already know, having a good forex broker can make or break your trading. What's the point of making a lot of money, if you get screwed over by your broker?

The issue is that most of the guides out there on how to find a forex broker are repetitive and bring nothing new to the table.

Furthermore, the brokers they recommend using are horrible or just complete bucketshops.

Instead, we created the most comprehensive guide out there to make sure you never end up with a scam broker.

We cover the most important aspects and teach you the process you should go through each and every time before you decide to open an account with a brokerage.

This guide will help you develop your own method for finding a good forex broker.

Here is the link:

https://groundfinance.com/choose-for...ltimate-guide/

Thanks for reading and hope it helps you become a better trader overall!

Good article, nothing new but still well put together.
    I use JAFX for Forex and Crypto, what are your opinions of them?

Comment

I have not personally traded with them, but 20 seconds worth of googling is more than enough to see that they are crap.

Is JAFX a Good Forex Broker? Read Real Reviews, By Traders, For Traders™ Add Your Rating to the Largest Forex Review Database by Forex Peace Army™ >>

If I were you, I would just withdraw my money asap and choose another broker.

Comment

When I saw your post I assumed you were just another affiliate website looking for clicks, but this is a great article.

Thanks for sharing
        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Thanks a lot! However, the article is quite long and I think many people don't have the patience to read it through, considering the perception that forex trading should be quick and easy money.

Comment

A nice article ..i also came a cross a blog that explains the key things to look for when selecting a Forex broker . It not a lengthy blog but it covers all the important aspects that one should be knowing when selecting a Forex brokerage firm.
            Choose the best forex broker | Understand the different kinds of forex brokers their spread, leverage, trading platform & funding options

Comment

hi, i'm from Canada, ive been trading Fx for a few years now, now im ready for make larger deposits to trade with, only question or concern is "which broker"
              In canada, we have IIROC to regulate broker (such as fxcm, oanda, forex.com, cmc markets, i heard bad reviews for all of them unfortunately) and insurance up to $1 million of depositor's fund.. but i kinda wanna stay away from market makers i mention above...

so any recommendation for larger account size? ($200k - $500k),?

thanks
              brian

Comment

There is seriously no ultimate guide when selecting a broker. It should be more about your level of comfort to pick and my preference is FreshForex, which is simple and comfortable one to work with on every note.

Comment

There is no ultimate guide in choosing a broker. It is mostly based on the type of broker you are looking and the trading method.

For example, I'm a scalper, and I prefer trading with a broker that has low spreads, faster execution & low commission cost, which my currency broker FP Markets provides.

Comment

In my view there is no ultimate guide to choosing a broker. Choose a broker that can be suitable for your trading style and is reliable.

For example I trade with an ASIC broker FP Markets because their spreads are lower with faster execution speed which is suitable for scalping.

Comment

The best broker for everyone could be very different depending from his key points. I also think that there is no ultimate guide to choosing a broker.

Comment

Working...
                      X