Questions regarding OLYMP broker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions regarding OLYMP broker

I've addressed the broker's support team and I was told that I'll get the bonus, but I can refuse it if I want. It's not clear yet whether the terms of getting the bonus are true or not. I juts don't want to make any mistakes when opening an account. How does one fulfill this bonus and is it possible to withdraw it?

No, unfortunately, the bonus isn't used in real trading until the balance becomes negative. The idea of the bonus is to help get out of the drawdown. In fact, the bonus gives you the right to continue trading with a negative balance.

Comment

Interesting terms. It seems like a broker's desperate attempt to attract a potential audience. That's a little suspicious. Perhaps the competition with crypto-exchanges is making its impact? I heard soon this market will be officially legalized.

Comment

I strongly doubt it. The development of crypto-exchanges in terms of convenience and functionality lags behind the industry of forex brokers by at least 10 years. Plus brokers provide leverage for trading and contracts for difference. These options allow you to trade on the difference of financial assets, while crypto-exchanges exist due to the ideas of long-term investment and simplified listing of new cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency exchanges rather make some competition to the usual stock exchanges, but certainly not brokers.

Comment

I do not know how true it is, I honestly have not heard of this, you would suggest you to know more about this so that there will be no bad consequences as it is fraught with the loss of your money, be careful)

Comment

And if you compare conditions? Where is it better?

Comment

I have seen over 100 reviews of OLYMP broker! Some good and some bad! Most of the Traders facing withdrawal problem it's a hellish process... 1- 30 working days!!

Comment

Why do you ask this? Registration on crypto-exchanges is free, registration takes one minute. Some of them don't even ask for documents, e-mail is enough. By the way, this is the answer to your question. In matters of security crypto-exchanges are still far behind traditional brokers. When I was interested in trading terms, I realized that it's extremely difficult to speculate there, and investing in a falling market is nonsense.

Comment

If investing is unprofitable, why are crypto-exchanges still not closed? However, this is probably off-top. I'm sorry.

Comment

As long as there is a demand for cryptocurrencies, exchanges will exist. Crypto-market is not going to die. Some cryptocurrencies are growing. For example, Litecoin. The growth since February is almost 50%, so the hope of recovery remains. And the main cryptocurrencies fall cyclically. The fall is followed by rebounds and then there is a chance to earn on growth.

Comment

Eh, if only I knew how to count these cycles! I tried to use different indicators, on a cyclical chart, in theory, the oscillators should work well, but the periods are too long. The signals are rare at long periods. You'll miss one, wait for the next one or more. For such trading options are not suitable.

Comment

You can use the forex platform. On forex orders are not limited in time and can be closed at any time without any penalties.

Comment

Working...
                        X