Questions regarding OLYMP broker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions regarding OLYMP broker

I've addressed the broker's support team and I was told that I'll get the bonus, but I can refuse it if I want. It's not clear yet whether the terms of getting the bonus are true or not. I juts don't want to make any mistakes when opening an account. How does one fulfill this bonus and is it possible to withdraw it?

Interesting terms. It seems like a broker's desperate attempt to attract a potential audience. That's a little suspicious. Perhaps the competition with crypto-exchanges is making its impact? I heard soon this market will be officially legalized.

Comment

I do not know how true it is, I honestly have not heard of this, you would suggest you to know more about this so that there will be no bad consequences as it is fraught with the loss of your money, be careful)

Comment

And if you compare conditions? Where is it better?

Comment

If investing is unprofitable, why are crypto-exchanges still not closed? However, this is probably off-top. I'm sorry.

Comment

Eh, if only I knew how to count these cycles! I tried to use different indicators, on a cyclical chart, in theory, the oscillators should work well, but the periods are too long. The signals are rare at long periods. You'll miss one, wait for the next one or more. For such trading options are not suitable.

Comment

The Olymp trade forex platform has fewer assets than options.

Comment

Sangat menyenangkan bahwa broker menerima komisi dan tidak mewajibkan trader membayar untuk penyetoran atau penarikan. Ada sejumlah besar alat investasi dan option besar perdagangan aset.

Comment

Posts disappear all the time. This is weird. If anyone else's reading this, do you think there is a chance the euro will go up?

Comment

There is a chance, but it's really tiny. The pound will have a more interesting devlopment. There is a 100 point movement almost every day.

Comment

The pound is dependant on politics. With my little experience, it is difficult for me to understand how to build an asset strategy with a non-permanent and incomprehensible driver such as politics.

Comment

Now all the assets behave outside the box. And those that are dependent from technology, move once half a year))

Comment

You mean bitcoin and other cryptos? It really surprised me, indeed. The utter chaos and pessimism all around, and bitcoin is suddenly going up. Considering such circumstances, it's difficult to predict anything )

Comment

Comment

As every broker, they have good and some bad reviews/

Comment

Working...
                              X