Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhonnon
    replied
    I think, that in general, it is not quite right to compare Olymp Trade and crypto exchanges. Olymp trade can not be afraid of the competition with crypto exchanges as they can not be competitors at all. Cryptocurrencies are the small part of all the Olymp Trade assets and not the main. And crypto exchanges specialize in cryptocurrencies exchange (hah, obvious). They have hundreds of coins. On crypto exchanges, many users are buying cryptocurrencies in the long term, for the position investments. In his turn, Olymp Trade allows earning on short-term trading. So these are totally different things.
    Regarding the bonus from Olymp Trade Ė I think, itís worth to take it, although it doesnít change anything globally. This is just your airbag in case the deals will be unsuccessful and you will lose all the deposit. Personally, it didnít happen to me, so I didnít use the bonus. As it doesnít oblige to anything, so you can take it.
    In any case, if you want to earn by high-frequency trading on Olymp Trade, I would recommend to concentrate on the analysis of fiat currency pairs. Cryptocurrency is an interesting asset, but too unstable. itís hard to predict it, especially if you are doing it regularly. Imho

Leave a comment:

• Ytanne
    replied
    New cryptocurrencies, like any financial asset, are growing due to demand. If the creators guess the needs and successfully satisfy them, people start buying the coin. At the beginning of the life of each new cryptocurrency, the price strongly depends on the listing on recognized crypto-exchanges. The more exchanges include a coin into circulation by their customers, the higher the price. Also demand from potential consumers. Lightcoin, for example, grew while other coins fell. This winter, lightcoin was allowed to use to paying for goods by various large retailers, so the coin became more expensive. Here is the answer.

Leave a comment:

• Ubahon
    replied
    Trade war could have had a positive effect on the growth of bitcoin, since it is a recognized alternative to traditional paper money. Gold also grows after the start of the trade war. Why shouldnít bitcoin grow for the same reason?
    Last edited by Ubahon; 07-28-2019, 11:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rogers
    replied
    Well, for some reason, the bitcoin wasnít affected by the height of the trade war. What affects the growth of cryptocurrency?

Leave a comment:

• Ubahon
    replied
    I strongly doubt that we will see any movement before September. Serious investors go on vacation in May.

Leave a comment:

• Rogers
    replied
    Now bitcoin ran into 9000. What do analysts say? Will it break the level?

Leave a comment:

• FojersTerry
    replied
    As every broker, they have good and some bad reviews/

Leave a comment:

• Ytanne
    replied
    Speaking of predictions, sometimes things are easier than you think. I'm not a big expert in trading, but I was ready for the bitcoin to move. The fact is that cryptocurrencies move due to insider trading (this is a mystery for everyone, including even reputable market makers of the crypto market) or technical analysis. So on the eve of the movement I was just reading Iinvest-idei.ru and realized that a critical moment for BTC is about to come Ė the symmetrical triangle. All happened according to the technical analysis. There were fewer chances for the growth than for the fall, but it's okay for cryptos. As a result, I increased the deposit by almost 20%.

Leave a comment:

• Ubahon
    replied
    You mean bitcoin and other cryptos? It really surprised me, indeed. The utter chaos and pessimism all around, and bitcoin is suddenly going up. Considering such circumstances, it's difficult to predict anything )

Leave a comment:

• Ytanne
    replied
    Now all the assets behave outside the box. And those that are dependent from technology, move once half a year))

Leave a comment:

• Ubahon
    replied
    The pound is dependant on politics. With my little experience, it is difficult for me to understand how to build an asset strategy with a non-permanent and incomprehensible driver such as politics.

Leave a comment:

• Duerickali
    replied
    There is a chance, but it's really tiny. The pound will have a more interesting devlopment. There is a 100 point movement almost every day.

Leave a comment:

• Ubahon
    replied
    Posts disappear all the time. This is weird. If anyone else's reading this, do you think there is a chance the euro will go up?

Leave a comment:

• Ytanne
    replied
    Sangat menyenangkan bahwa broker menerima komisi dan tidak mewajibkan trader membayar untuk penyetoran atau penarikan. Ada sejumlah besar alat investasi dan option besar perdagangan aset.

Leave a comment:

• Ubahon
    replied
    The Olymp trade forex platform has fewer assets than options.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X