PaxForex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaxForex

Paxforex is an amazing platform for all kinds of traders ranging from the complete novice to the professional. They have a wonderful support program that helps every one on the networks with a desire to succeed to achieve his/her goal; be it as a trader, marketer,an investor, or a manager.
    The speed of transaction execution with respect to deposits and withdrawals is worthy of note.
    Whether you entered the system with an active or passive approach does not change the fact that the Paxforex team is driven with a burning desire to see that every client succeeds and it shows in their continued effort to always keep in touch with you to advice and inform you appropriately.

According to this review https://55brokers.com/paxforex-review/ Paxforex does not hold any authorization or regulation licenses from the world recognized financial authorities. Besides, there are a lot of negative reviews about this broker. What can you say about it?

Comment

I have already met such kind of platform, but dont remembr exactly how its called, in general I really like the idea and I think to understand this platform in more detail, I hope the feedback about it is positive)

Comment

Mahmoud abdelgany is part of Pax forex he's promoting it on forums.... If anyone values their money stay away from pax forex. everyone will be informed soon.

Comment

You want to know what pax forex is all about here go to my Youtube channel see how they treat their clients.

Comment

Comment

i join paxforex since 2016 ago. im very happy trading with paxforex deposite and withdrawal very fast. i ever withdrawal paxforex just 5minutes so amazing. spread eurusd 3pips-0.5pipst and execution very fast , so i never requote when open position. you guys join guys with paxforex .

Comment

PaxForex is very good broker .They have new ideas and are very good. I expect to be a leading Forex company ✌

Comment

B. The addition of excellent price differentials, easy opening of trading accounts, speed of withdrawal and excellent deposit

Comment

Paxforex is one of the best forex broker ever, fast execution no requote and low spread, very easy for procesed deposit and withdrawal with many methode, I am very lucky to be able to join PaxForex.

Comment

Comment

I like the variety of bonus and competitive programs and services to support the beginner. Their website provides enough information, and their leaders can help. I have a good opinion about PaxForex. I have never encountered any problem related to this. Most of all I like a wide range of bonuses, useful for increasing deposits. You should try it.

Comment

Paxforex is a good and reliable broker to choose first. I like to thank their customer support for being so kind with fast respond in my emails. Their spread is good and their speed execusion is fast. They also have a deposit bonus for everyone. Thank paxforex.

Comment

I very recommend broker Paxforex, with a complete account type like
                            Cent, Mini, Standard and VIP with competitive spreads. 0.4 for
                            standard & VIP, 1.4 for mini and 2.4 for cent. With fast execution it
                            reduces the possibility of greater floating. Service support is very
                            good and responsive. Deposit & withdrawal is very easy ... I really
                            recommend PakForex to friends, relatives & members of my group ...
                            success for PaxForex

Comment

I've been signed up with many brokers in the past several years. I've been with at least five brokers and I want to give you my opinion on the best in which one I actually chose.

I have one with this broker on what I think is the best broker to go with.

okay so let me just go over,
                              first this is the main broker that I suggest you guys sign up with. I recommend starting a demo account first just to see if you like the broker. Obviously, brokers have different spreads or commissions so to kind of choose which one you like more but this is the most reputable that I think that you guys will enjoy in life. One thing I want to say is why I chose this broker is they have amazing time with everything okay, taking trades active exiting trades it's super fast, there's no lag, there's no you know you close your position that it takes like 20-30 seconds sometimes a minute to close, no brokers be are lagging or whatever the case is and then you don't make as much probably like literally this broker is like instant, instant execution, instant cloves, very fast customer support, very fast live chat, I have that nice live chat there as well for any questions but super fast or email as well okay cuz sometimes if you ask a question through live chat they'll ask you the email if they can't answer that question and then they still reply fairly quickly. They have many different account types as well which I will go over real quick. if you guys can't deposit more than 500 dollars you'll have to go with the micro account your leverage can go up to 1 to 500. most brokers go about that high. a typical spread is about a pip per pairs.

ok guys, that's my short opinion about this broker. This is recommended broker and therefore I give 5 stars.

Comment

Working...
                              X