No announcement yet.

PaxForex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is easy to know good brokers but not too easy to get them paxforex is a great broker which has save many of not losing their investment when i started with them my friend are like, what are you doing ? but to there surprise paxforex has grow to be one of the reliable broker we have today many brokers has short down with client money but paxforex is even getting stronger and better by day. friends join me to enjoy excellent service with great customers support. Thanks for reading.

Comment

I appreciate for Pax Forex with the spreads and speed of execution is excellent compared to other brokers that have tried

For the period have know Pax Forex the support quality also has been excellent have been also receiving the daily analysis which have been so much educative in my forex training

The deposit and withdrawal I normally like Neteller I will also appreciate if you add our local M-pesa means of withdrawal if that can be possible

Overall excellent service

Comment

I appreciate for Pax Forex with the spreads and speed of execution is excellent compared to other brokers that have tried

For the period have know Pax Forex the support quality also has been excellent have been also receiving the daily analysis which have been so much educative in my forex training

The deposit and withdrawal I normally like Neteller I will also appreciate if you add our local M-pesa means of withdrawal if that can be possible

Overall excellent service

Comment

Hello my name is Richard from South Africa, I was recommended to PaxForex close to the end of 2018 due to the fact that i was having problems with my previous broker. It had huge spreads which made it difficult to trade properly

PaxForex has been a great experience and an improvement to my trading career, The broker has tight spreads which make entering trades going into profit quicker and have a quick trade execution time which is the best i can have

They are good and have the best customer service i have experienced and i dont have to wait forever for a response, they are very helpful and answer all the questions i have and lastly they have a wide variety of accounts and leverage. They also have promotions and can give you 100% on your deposit

I DON'T REGRET JOINING.
          Hello my name is Richard from South Africa, I was recommended to PaxForex close to the end of 2018 due to the fact that i was having problems with my previous broker. It had huge spreads which made it difficult to trade properly

PaxForex has been a great experience and an improvement to my trading career, The broker has tight spreads which make entering trades going into profit quicker and have a quick trade execution time which is the best i can have

They are good and have the best customer service i have experienced and i dont have to wait forever for a response, they are very helpful and answer all the questions i have and lastly they have a wide variety of accounts and leverage. They also have promotions and can give you 100% on your deposit

I DON'T REGRET JOINING.

Comment

PaxForex has good trading software,with small spread, fast trading execution, and fast customer service, that makes me happy and confortable trading with PaxForex

Comment

Paxforex is a legit broker. It has trading platform that is easy to be used. I have tried the platform, fast in execution everytime i place and close order. It is only in seconds. The spread is low. Paxforex offers lowest spread for clients so clients can make a comfortable trading. Everytime i asked Support Team, they replied soon in 1 day. This is what i like from broker because i don't want to wait a long time for an answer. Paxforex support is available 24hours 5 days/week. To withdraw money, Paxforex offers many options of electronic payment systems, wire transfer, etc. and recovers all fees for deposits of $300 or above (except for a Bank transfer).

Comment

Looks good... by your words. But is it really that good?

Comment

Working...
                X