Axitrader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axitrader

Axitrader is arguably the largest broker in Australia and one of my personal preferences.

Their customer service is the best of any retail broker that I have encountered and I have a number of accounts with them.

The spreads are relatively tight and they offer more attractive swaps than many of the alternatives.

If you open an account with them through our referral link we can also offer an extended trial period of 6 weeks to any of our signals.

Our account manger at Axitrader is:

Tyson Calvo
    +61 2 9965 5818
    TCalvo@axitrader.com.au

You can contact him with any questions about their organisation or trading conditions.

For large account holders I generally recommend Axitrader due to the size of their organisation. I've been to their offices in North Sydney and it's a hive of activity over 3 floors.

I'm interested to get feedback from any of you guys that are also trading with Axi. It's not uncommon for them to bend over backwards for me to get in with our business, however it's not always the same when it comes to regular retail customers
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

I absolutey agree that Axitrader is THE best around. First class customer service, my manager is Ben Clay, great company , reliable trade platform, and tight spreads, unbeatable
    pedrosy14

Comment

Hi,

Is this offer still valid? I signed up with Axi Trader via the referral link a few days ago.

Cheers

Comment

Nick,

AXI have recently opened a UK based operation, funds banked in UK and under UK regulation.

Following your recommendations I would like to open a VIP club account with them.
        I prefer my funds to stay in the UK, regulated by the UK.

However,
        The VIP IB link points to the AU site, there is no UK option.

I have just had a web chat with them asking if the VIP club can be accessed with a UK based account.
        Edited transcription follows:

AXI: If you want to trade using the forexsignals you will need to open the account with the Australian office. We can cover the international bank wiring fees for you
        Me: As I said, I want funds etc. to stay in UK, is this not possible?
        AXI: Unfortunately not at this stage as the agreement with forexsignals is under the Australian Office.

Can anything be done about this, can you provide an IB link for UK based accounts, is it AXI politics?

thanks, Bill

Comment

Thanks for sharing, Bill.

I'm also interested in Axi UK and I think I remember Nick saying it would be eligible for VIP, but will wait for him to confirm.

AxiTrader were going to offer SpreadBet in the UK as well but are dragging their feet over it. I understand it is still in the pipeline and may be live in a couple of months. Any further information on this would be welcome.

Comment

Whilst we are waiting for Nick to confirm the VIP status of Axi Uk, here is a message I just received from Alex Flood, which corroborates the information collected earlier by fabx.

We have launched the office around 3 weeks ago and are slowly adding more products each weeks. Unfortunately Spread Betting was further down the list than I would have liked and although it has been created it has not been fully tested yet but we should have all products fully trading before Christmas. Currently we only have standard FX trading available but I do have you on my list to give you a heads up before we have launched spread betting.

For anyone interested in AxiTrader Spread Bet, particularly if it can be incorporated onto VIP, I will post further details as they emerge.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerM View Post
              Whilst we are waiting for Nick to confirm the VIP status of Axi Uk, here is a message I just received from Alex Flood, which corroborates the information collected earlier by fabx.

We have launched the office around 3 weeks ago and are slowly adding more products each weeks. Unfortunately Spread Betting was further down the list than I would have liked and although it has been created it has not been fully tested yet but we should have all products fully trading before Christmas. Currently we only have standard FX trading available but I do have you on my list to give you a heads up before we have launched spread betting.

For anyone interested in AxiTrader Spread Bet, particularly if it can be incorporated onto VIP, I will post further details as they emerge.
              I am in Europe and would like my funds stay in UK. I am also interested in spreadbet incorporated into VIP.

Comment

Ok BigMim. Will update when news is available. Just need Nick to confirm that the Axi Uk platforms will be eligible for VIP.

Comment

I'm also eager to see Axi UK appearing in the VIP list!

Comment

Hi Roger, it is my understanding that they will be, this is what Tyson Calvo (the Axi VIP contact) has advised me.
                    Last edited by fabx; 11-04-2014, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Axitrader is down at the moment.

Comment

AxiTrader (my US06 Live) is down since Saturday morning. Anyone else?

Comment

spread

How do people find the spreads with Axi? Look a lot higher than IC . This will really hurt Viper trades with his scalps The reduction in commissions wont compensate IMO

Comment

I have just joined Axitrader Mamm with Viper and ive not noticed any slippage yet so i am quite happy with them.

Comment

Guys you might want to check with AxiTrader if your Viper MAM accounts will be changed to 1:100 leverage.

Unfortunately as of this weekend our 1:400 accounts will be reduced to 1:100 leverage only.

Goodbye AxiTrader. Good broker but to move from 400 to 100 within a week as a bit rich. I imagine this will affect a lot of you followers so i hope you've all read your email today and sort out your accounts.

Comment

Working...
                              X