No announcement yet.

Axitrader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nick do you know if Axitrader will sponsor an existing vps with forexvps.com, I spoke with their chat & they were talking about one vps / one account which sounds strange, like you can't run anything else on it other then 1 of their accounts. I already have my vps with forexvps.net & VIP account with them also. I contacted Tyson but he's away until next week.
    Last edited by littlemax; 06-18-2015, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemax View Post
      Nick do you know if Axitrader will sponsor an existing vps with forexvps.com, I spoke with their chat & they were talking about one vps / one account which sounds strange, like you can't run anything else on it other then 1 of their accounts. I already have my vps with forexvps.net & VIP account with them also. I contacted Tyson but he's away until next week.
      Hi Littlemax,

They won't sponsor an existing VPS, if you want a sponsored VPS you'd need to apply on their site and you would then be issues a fresh platform.

It might be better to wait for Tyson to get back to clarify.
      Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

ok thanks Nick, will wait to speak with Tyson.

Comment

Did they start services in USA?

Comment

Axi down??

Comment

Originally posted by oandagut View Post
              Axi down??
              Same for me but only on PC in Aus, ST & CNS vps both fine.
              Edit: From live chat:'currently experiencing some connection issues. We are in touch with IT and Trade servers to identify the issue'
              Back up now
              Last edited by littlemax; 10-23-2015, 11:44 AM.

Comment

reliable broker for me thus far not much problems..

Comment

To any traders making withdrawals from Axi web page login, I noticed a strange ad for MT4 software business on their withdrawal login page (using IE 11 browser) which cannot be removed & remains even when you enter your MT4 login + pword. Looks suspicious to me as something which could be gathering login/password from the screen. I spoke with Axi about it & sent them this screenshot below. I suggest to make WDL by phone - I don't trust anything like that on a personal info screen for my account & with recent hacking/DDOS events it wouldn't surprise me if this is something nasty. There's boxes you can tick & send info with your login info active on the page. The website itself maybe legit - hotjar but the fact it is attached only to the wdl page I don't like at all.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by littlemax; 11-06-2015, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Just heard back from Axi - I still don't like it though - bad idea on a sensitive account page. I replied to them suggesting they move it to their main web page away from personal client login info.
                    "This is just a survey tool we use to get feedback from customers.
                    Hotjar is just the name of the program it runs on."
                    Last edited by littlemax; 11-06-2015, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Nick, can you explain the T&Cs behind the $2k bonus offer on new Axi accounts? Minimum lot turnover to keep the $2k, for example?

Comment

Originally posted by Isochronous View Post
                        Nick, can you explain the T&Cs behind the $2k bonus offer on new Axi accounts? Minimum lot turnover to keep the $2k, for example?
                        Hi Isochronous,

Yes, of course.

It's basically a trading credit that gets added to your balance and increases your available margin. You can't actually withdraw the money, but you can trade with it indefinitely.

Think of it more like an indefinite interest free loan

Comment

Hi Nick,
                          This bonus is interesting. Could it be added to a MAM? (if AXI has any MAM accounts)

Comment

Originally posted by mrchoice View Post
                            Hi Nick,
                            This bonus is interesting. Could it be added to a MAM? (if AXI has any MAM accounts)
                            Hey MrChoice,

Yeah, it's also available to MAM clients. If you invest $20k then you'll get an instant leg up of $2k.

Pretty good deal if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              Hey MrChoice,

Yeah, it's also available to MAM clients. If you invest $20k then you'll get an instant leg up of $2k.

Pretty good deal if you ask me
                              Sorry nick maybe I don't quite understand. If I deposit 20k they'll credit my account 22k. Which is great except I'm never allowed to access that extra 2k (in terms of withdrawals).
                              Also, if my margin dropped to 2k (through some disaster) I assume they'd cut all my positions as I'm now risking their money not my own.

So basically it encourages people to trade with 10% extra risk over and above the equity they actually own. What are the ACTUAL benefits other than feeling warm and fuzzy that I just 'made' an imaginary 2k?

Comment

Originally posted by pearcey2 View Post
                                Sorry nick maybe I don't quite understand. If I deposit 20k they'll credit my account 22k. Which is great except I'm never allowed to access that extra 2k (in terms of withdrawals).
                                Also, if my margin dropped to 2k (through some disaster) I assume they'd cut all my positions as I'm now risking their money not my own.

So basically it encourages people to trade with 10% extra risk over and above the equity they actually own. What are the ACTUAL benefits other than feeling warm and fuzzy that I just 'made' an imaginary 2k?
                                If your margin dropped as a result of a disaster the credit will be used towards the margin, so effectively it's there to be traded and lost just like normal equity, you just can't withdraw it.

So the benefit is that you're making a return on the extra $2k without actually having to put it at risk.

Comment

Working...
                                X