No announcement yet.

Axitrader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the clarification Nick. This is quite a decent promo actually.

Comment

Anyone please explain the new hedge margin requirements and other changes.

Comment

Originally posted by oandagut View Post
        Anyone please explain the new hedge margin requirements and other changes.
        Before: 1 lot short and 1 lot long = no margin used.

Now: 50% margin used therefore = 0.50 of margin.

Comment

Hi Nick, I just happened to bee looking at Axi client Agreement & noticed this which I wasn't aware of - I asked them if this means 'first in first out' order management & they said it does. Why would they be running FIFO as an Australian broker & since when? This really surprised me - I don't get it?

8.9 OPPOSING POSITIONS

b) You may run opposing Positions in the same market and a Position in a
          market where you have an opposing Position already open will automatically
          be deemed to be an instruction to close the earlier Position. If you have more
          than one open Position in the same market, closing trades will apply to them
          on a first opened first closed basis, unless otherwise agreed by us.
          Last edited by littlemax; 12-20-2015, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Dear Nick,

I posted a question to ask if Smart2MAMM is available in Axitrader. In the mean time, I read about this post at Axitrader.
            I would like to ask clarity.

1. Is Smart2MAMM available in Axitrader? I read a post same question by one other forum member. I may think this may be required.
            2. Please share with us the why (if reviewed before) Axitrader is not preferred for Smart2MAMM.

If Axitrader has restriction on FIFO, it will not be suitable to all types of traders, those who hedges in opposing positions. As a new reader to Smart2MAMM, I would like to ask
            1. Is Smart2MAMM doing hedging against their positions in the automatic trades? If it is, the above is major consideration.

Look forward to other members contribution to the above,

Thanks and Sincerely Yours,

Comment

I always thought Axi is one of the best but not anymore. I was asking something urgent and that person could not answer but just hang me up on the live chat. I have screen capture the poor service. I am disappointed with their service. I could not even get someone at live chat now!

Comment

Originally posted by HSD Trading FX View Post
                I always thought Axi is one of the best but not anymore. I was asking something urgent and that person could not answer but just hang me up on the live chat. I have screen capture the poor service. I am disappointed with their service. I could not even get someone at live chat now!
                I just tried and AxiTrader live chat works for me. After 20 seconds of waiting I got a chat with their support. Maybe just try again?

Comment

Has anyone been charged $50 for bank withdrawals? I have been charged twice.$ 25 was deducted on withdrawal request and $25 when final amount was received.

Comment

This is their product schedule https://az780246.vo.msecnd.net/pdf/a...t-schedule.pdf - they list $25 fee for international wdl, your bank may have charged a fee as well if not a local bank transfer ie bank wire . I never paid any fee for wdl with local bank transfer in Australia in AUD - look at page 2 'banking charges -withdrawals'. A fee charged when the amount is received sounds like a bank fee.
                    Withdrawals
                    Electronic Funds Transfer
                    Domestic A$1.50
                    International A$25.00
                    NeTeller
                    Domestic n/a
                    International
                    2.2% +$15
                    Last edited by littlemax; 03-22-2016, 09:26 AM.

Comment

How's Axi trading these days guys? execution still good? hows their swaps? Can they be compared to Icmakrets swap rates too?

Do they offer 1:500?

Comment

AxiTrader performes much better than IC Markets. Last few months i noticed big slippages on ICM. Axi offers max 1:400 leverage, swaps are more or less the same.

Only disadvantage is expensive commision.

Comment

Originally posted by smejko View Post
                          AxiTrader performes much better than IC Markets. Last few months i noticed big slippages on ICM. Axi offers max 1:400 leverage, swaps are more or less the same.

Only disadvantage is expensive commision.
                          commission is the same as IC

Comment

Check out the email I got today from AxiTrader.

View Email

They're now doing free deposits/withdrawals and no minimum deposit on new accounts, pretty cool!
                            Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

HI Nick, is that no fee for credit card withdrawal as well?
                              Last edited by littlemax; 06-02-2016, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemax View Post
                                HI Nick, is that no fee for credit card withdrawal as well?

Yeah, that's right
                                Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X