X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RogerM
    replied
    Thanks for sharing, Bill.

I'm also interested in Axi UK and I think I remember Nick saying it would be eligible for VIP, but will wait for him to confirm.

AxiTrader were going to offer SpreadBet in the UK as well but are dragging their feet over it. I understand it is still in the pipeline and may be live in a couple of months. Any further information on this would be welcome.

Leave a comment:

• BillHuppert
    replied
    Nick,

AXI have recently opened a UK based operation, funds banked in UK and under UK regulation.

Following your recommendations I would like to open a VIP club account with them.
    I prefer my funds to stay in the UK, regulated by the UK.

However,
    The VIP IB link points to the AU site, there is no UK option.

I have just had a web chat with them asking if the VIP club can be accessed with a UK based account.
    Edited transcription follows:

AXI: If you want to trade using the forexsignals you will need to open the account with the Australian office. We can cover the international bank wiring fees for you
    Me: As I said, I want funds etc. to stay in UK, is this not possible?
    AXI: Unfortunately not at this stage as the agreement with forexsignals is under the Australian Office.

Can anything be done about this, can you provide an IB link for UK based accounts, is it AXI politics?

thanks, Bill

Leave a comment:

• boobooliboo
    replied
    Hi,

Is this offer still valid? I signed up with Axi Trader via the referral link a few days ago.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• pedrosy14
    replied
    I absolutey agree that Axitrader is THE best around. First class customer service, my manager is Ben Clay, great company , reliable trade platform, and tight spreads, unbeatable
    pedrosy14

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    started a topic Axitrader

Axitrader

Axitrader is arguably the largest broker in Australia and one of my personal preferences.

Their customer service is the best of any retail broker that I have encountered and I have a number of accounts with them.

The spreads are relatively tight and they offer more attractive swaps than many of the alternatives.

If you open an account with them through our referral link we can also offer an extended trial period of 6 weeks to any of our signals.

Our account manger at Axitrader is:

Tyson Calvo
    +61 2 9965 5818
    TCalvo@axitrader.com.au

You can contact him with any questions about their organisation or trading conditions.

For large account holders I generally recommend Axitrader due to the size of their organisation. I've been to their offices in North Sydney and it's a hive of activity over 3 floors.

I'm interested to get feedback from any of you guys that are also trading with Axi. It's not uncommon for them to bend over backwards for me to get in with our business, however it's not always the same when it comes to regular retail customers
Working...
X