Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IC Markets Review

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I have had IC Markets drop outs on 3-4 occurrences where I cannot connect for up to 30 minutes. During this time I cannot manage my trade on either home internet or separate 4g Mobile connection so the problem is IC Market server.

    Who should I change my broker to? I like IC market deposit/withdrawal and also commision

    Comment


    • DDoS is a huge problem for any ISP there is not much they could do DDoS maybe fix some special equipment but i don't know how you gone protect a flooding like a Tsunami hitting their network.

      Interesting is that Dow Jones servers did get a breache: http://www.cnbc.com/2015/10/16/dow-j...rs-report.html
      So alot stuff happening at the same time maybe it is the same Russian people who knows.

      Comment


      • I managed to get Myfxbook auto update on IC Markets live accounts working again as of market open today (not updating end of last week) but had to manually connect in 'settings' for each account.
        Connection status on MT4 is now showing 21 data centres on live accounts for live servers 01 & 02. I was able to connect to all of them except Miami which doesn't appear to be connected yet, from NY vps (CNS & ST vps) & PC in Aus. but had to do a couple of restarts of MT4 to get all of them to load. Connection from NY vps on CNS seems to be a little slower than previous, but still good @ 1.35ms maybe they don't have it connected to the 'On Net' connection yet. ST N. York vps is 1.5-2ms. I noticed some of the data centres don't always load, some probably still being worked on.
        Last edited by littlemax; 10-18-2015, 11:56 PM.

        Comment


        • reliable and handle most issues well, if they didn't perhaps have as much technical issues they would be the best by a mile for me. however still very good.

          Comment


          • Good news!

            "We will close your listed trades at x.xxxxx price, and xxxx.xxUSD will be reimbursed to your trading account, we will inform you once it is done"

            But they won't refund for the missed viper trade .

            Comment


            • As usual woth ic markets ...
              A transfer or a withdrawal is like begging ur money back

              Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ScottFX View Post
                Good news!

                "We will close your listed trades at x.xxxxx price, and xxxx.xxUSD will be reimbursed to your trading account, we will inform you once it is done"

                But they won't refund for the missed viper trade .
                Hi Scott. I'm still away on holidays. Very bad internet. Tapatalk works mysteriously well strange..but when I'm.back I can PM you about missed trades from viper. I'm surprised that they don't honour that. The excuse will of course be that there is no ticket order. Anyway like I said we get a group of people and see where it goes. Hope your well.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Sherif View Post
                  As usual woth ic markets ...
                  A transfer or a withdrawal is like begging ur money back

                  Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
                  Not had any problems with them on the withdrawal or depositing side of things. There has been a few platform issues this year though. Hard to beat there spreads although was looking at One Trade and their spreads were in line with IC Markets this week anyone used them before??

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by seanedwards View Post
                    Not had any problems with them on the withdrawal or depositing side of things. There has been a few platform issues this year though. Hard to beat there spreads although was looking at One Trade and their spreads were in line with IC Markets this week anyone used them before??
                    There were some technical issues with IC Markets Live servers before but those have been completely resolved. Source:

                    Comment


                    • yes IC market seems stable for last while.

                      Comment


                      • I'm using this broker one year, everything looking great

                        Comment


                        • No more Deposit charges

                          Guys

                          I would like to mention that after coincidentally viewing my emails IC markets now decided not to charge 3% on Credit card deposits, I think thats great news and would be very beneficial! I'm very glad I no longer have to wait for bank wires and can safely withdraw my funds back to the card.

                          *it sucks as I just did a wire transfer costing me 25 GBP few days ago... grrrr.

                          Comment


                          • Curious how long a CC wdl takes for the funds to arrive? I only deposited so far with CC. It's good news esp if you deposit a large amount or out of regular banking hrs to top up an account before the weekend for example.
                            Last edited by littlemax; 11-24-2015, 05:20 AM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by srk121 View Post
                              BRM - I am with you on the reimbursement. I have been having trouble following up with this whole mess. I have 7 different accounts with them, and missed 11 trades from respective signals.
                              Man I COMPLETELY forgot about this as I was on a holiday and Mario Draghi made me good coin later in the week/trip. Did you end up following up on this at all?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by littlemax View Post
                                Curious how long a CC wdl takes for the funds to arrive? I only deposited so far with CC. It's good news esp if you deposit a large amount or out of regular banking hrs to top up an account before the weekend for example.
                                Normally if its more than 60 days since the CC deposit you can withdraw to your bank.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X