No announcement yet.

IC Markets Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I contact AxiTrader and they said they welcome Canadian with open arms except for residents of Ontario.

I wonder why IC Markets decided this

Comment

• Is this for real?

I haven't received any email from IC Markets about this.

Comment

• I'm trying to determine if it's real or not too but their site is so slow at the moment. If this is real, I'm wondering what the reason may be as Axitrader is not effected.

Comment

• I had a similar experience when I tried to open an account with them from NZ last year. I was told they will take no new clients from NZ. I went with Axi, interceptor I have always found them good. As an aside for other kiwis, Axi is now registered with our FMA.

Comment

• Originally posted by interceptor View Post
            Any Canadian get this:

I'm surprised!

Yes got that.

Not surprised, but very disappointed. I knew they don't accept US or Ontario residents. That gave me a clue that this ban is coming.

I contacted the support immediately, they confirmed.

Have any of you guys talked to them?

Comment

I contact AxiTrader and they said they welcome Canadian with open arms except for residents of Ontario.

I wonder why IC Markets decided this
              I checked Axitrader reviews on Google, they have horrible reviews.

Comment

• Originally posted by tkbrandon

Yes got that.

Not surprised, but very disappointed. I knew they don't accept US or Ontario residents. That gave me a clue that this ban is coming.

I contacted the support immediately, they confirmed.

Have any of you guys talked to them?
                I also contacted support and they confirmed this as well. Still haven't received any email from them

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by tkbrandon View Post

I checked Axitrader reviews on Google, they have horrible reviews.
                  I agree there are a lot of negative reviews. I'm skeptical that all of them are justified as AxiTrader has always replied quickly to complaints.

The choices I'm left with: Tickmill, Globalprime or AxiTrader. I like Globalprime but their swaps are the pits. Tickmills spreads are a little high compared to IC Markets and AxiTraders.

Anyone else have suggestions?

Comment

I agree there are a lot of negative reviews. I'm skeptical that all of them are justified as AxiTrader has always replied quickly to complaints.

The choices I'm left with: Tickmill, Globalprime or AxiTrader. I like Globalprime but their swaps are the pits. Tickmills spreads are a little high compared to IC Markets and AxiTraders.

Anyone else have suggestions?
                    As a Canadian resident I'm in the same situation as you. I used to like GP but I have the feeling they are just going after 'big money' these days. I will probably go to Axi, although I'm also looking at Mt. Cook, Tier1, Tickmill and FXPIG. I really don't like giving up the good ASIC regulation though!

Cheers,
                    Rod

Comment

• Have a look at Blueberry Markets. They're ASIC regulated and take Canadian clients.

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Hello everyone!
                        Quantower trading platform recently connected to cTrader API. It means that all trades that have ctrader account can use our trading platform.
                        More about our platform on our website or in our forexfactory thread: https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=11185416

Official press release https://www.quantower.com/blog/quant...to-ctrader-api

How to connect to your IC Markets cTrader account?

1) select the сTrader Gateway in Quantower's Connection Manager and click Connect.
                        Note: due to technical restrictions on the side of the cTrader, please do not use other connections in the Quantower platform while trying connecting to cTrader Gateway
                        filedata/fetch?id=100746&d=1531998522&type=thumb
                        2) an authorization window appears for connecting to cTrader API where you need to Log in with your cTrader ID and it's password
                        ​​​​​​​ filedata/fetch?filedataid=3576 ​​​​​​​ ​​​​​
                        3) after a successful authorization, you can work through Quantower platform

filedata/fetch?id=100744&d=1531834879&type=thumb ​​​​​​​
                        Attached Files
                        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 5 photos.
                        Last edited by Quantower; 07-19-2018, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• I still don't understand what you mean here. Does it mean that you provide Ctrader for ICMARKETS or what?

Originally posted by Quantower View Post
                          Hello everyone!
                          Quantower trading platform recently connected to cTrader API. It means that all trades that have ctrader account can use our trading platform.
                          More about our platform on our website or in our forexfactory thread: https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=11185416

Official press release https://www.quantower.com/blog/quant...to-ctrader-api

How to connect to your IC Markets cTrader account?

1) select the сTrader Gateway in Quantower's Connection Manager and click Connect.
                          Note: due to technical restrictions on the side of the cTrader, please do not use other connections in the Quantower platform while trying connecting to cTrader Gateway
                          filedata/fetch?id=100746&d=1531998522&type=thumb
                          https://icmarkets.com/?camp=39152) an authorization window appears for connecting to cTrader API where you need to Log in with your cTrader ID and it's password
                          filedata/fetch?filedataid=3576 ​​​​​​​ ​​​​​
                          3) after a successful authorization, you can work through Quantower platform

filedata/fetch?id=100744&d=1531834879&type=thumb ​​​​​​​
                          Last edited by fxliner; 11-27-2018, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• I mean that you can trade on IC Markets using our platform. But for that, you need to connect via cTrader Gateway in our platform.

Comment

• Comment

• problem solved
                                Last edited by PureFx; 02-13-2019, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X