IC Markets Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys,

Just have one question, i am looking to work with FXViper and Tradealerter on MAM basis, can this be done through 1 account? or i would require 2 different accounts at ICM?

Comment

If you want to follow more than one trader on a single account, then you have to go the signal route.

If you want to go the MAM route, then you will need a separate account for each trader.

Originally posted by srk121 View Post
      Hi guys,

Just have one question, i am looking to work with FXViper and Tradealerter on MAM basis, can this be done through 1 account? or i would require 2 different accounts at ICM?

Comment

Originally posted by srk121 View Post
        Hi guys,

Yes, you'd need 2 separate accounts for each trader. There are different LPOA's for each account to be filled out.

TradeAlerter: http://www.forexsignals.com/download...adeAlerter.pdf

FX Viper: http://www.forexsignals.com/download...ugeLimited.pdf

Make sure you confirm with them what each one is meant to be attached to. The guys at IC Markets are very familiar with our MAM's.

Thanks for joining
        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

I am furious with IC Markets - I needed to withdraw money urgently from my account today. I complied with their earlier cut off times to withdraw money and was later notified that I had been selected in a random audit to prove that previous deposits had come from my nominated bank account to them. I submitted the required documentation within minutes. It has taken IC Markets more than 5 hours to notify me that they have since cancelled my pending withdrawal now won't be able to process my withdrawal for another 3 days (because I had now missed the cut off). Meanwhile, I will be paying interest on my account to which this money would have avoided me in paying.

Nick, any suggestions on another good aussie forex broker that I can transfer my accounts and MAMM too?

Comment

Originally posted by crestwood View Post
            I am furious with IC Markets - I needed to withdraw money urgently from my account today. I complied with their earlier cut off times to withdraw money and was later notified that I had been selected in a random audit to prove that previous deposits had come from my nominated bank account to them. I submitted the required documentation within minutes. It has taken IC Markets more than 5 hours to notify me that they have since cancelled my pending withdrawal now won't be able to process my withdrawal for another 3 days (because I had now missed the cut off). Meanwhile, I will be paying interest on my account to which this money would have avoided me in paying.

Nick, any suggestions on another good aussie forex broker that I can transfer my accounts and MAMM too?
            I share your frustrations when dealing with IC Markets. We've actually removed them from the VIP list recently as a result.

I recommend you check out AxiTrader or Global Prime.

My contact at Axi:
            Tyson Calvo
            TCalvo@axitrader.com.au
            +61 2 9965 5818

My Contact at Global Prime:
            Jeremy Kinstlinger
            jeremy.k@globalprime.com.au
            +61 2 8277 6612

Both these guys know our business well.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              I share your frustrations when dealing with IC Markets. We've actually removed them from the VIP list recently as a result.

I recommend you check out AxiTrader or Global Prime.

My contact at Axi:
              Tyson Calvo
              TCalvo@axitrader.com.au
              +61 2 9965 5818

My Contact at Global Prime:
              Jeremy Kinstlinger
              jeremy.k@globalprime.com.au
              +61 2 8277 6612

Both these guys know our business well.
              Does that mean I need to leave IC Markets to retain VIP Club access that I setup earlier this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Isochronous View Post
                Does that mean I need to leave IC Markets to retain VIP Club access that I setup earlier this year?
                No, existing clients are fine.

We're keeping our relationship with them, just not looking to build upon it.

Comment

Comment

Hi Ben,

Our business with ICM is continuing to grow despite removing them from the VIP program for new clients. This is primarily due to existing clients doing more volume as their accounts increase in value, so from IC's perspective we SHOULD be even more important.

Axi and Global Prime are very easy to deal with, they understand our business, refer clients to us and go out of their way to help whenever I have an issue or idea.

So my commentary centers around our business relationship rather than any issue with their platform or trading conditions.

If you're happy with them I wouldn't go through the hassle of changing unless you have a specific reason.

Comment

Thank you Nick for the reply,

So to Sum up, no bad experiences with ICMarkets, just currently Axi and GP are a bit easier to deal with and are more inline with your current business direction.

This is Good to know, so again thanks for the reply, ive seen the last couple months quite a few members reference to slippage and GP vs Axi/ICM, GP actually are comming out quite good.

My question was driven by two factors, i have two friends and one family member looking to invest as long as i set it up (aka tell them exactly what to do), they have considerable funds, like at least 10x's the amount that i have and im now pulling all information together to better advise them, and most importantly advise them correctly,

//Ben

Comment

Our business with ICM is continuing to grow despite removing them from the VIP program for new clients.
                        <---->
                        This is primarily due to existing clients doing more volume as their accounts increase in value, so from IC's perspective we SHOULD be even more important.
                        i'm not getting the point what the one has to do with the other

Comment

Please be aware of the change of leverage on the EUR/CHF pair when trading with ICMarkets!

Mail from IC Markets:
                          Dear Trader,

This is to inform you that the leverage on currency pair EURCHF will be reduced to a maximum of 100:1 effective from Monday the 22nd December, 2014.

Clients trading EURCHF are requested to estimate margin usage at the moment and adjust their exposure accordingly or deposit additional funds if needed to avoid forced closure of open positions due to ‘margin stop out'.

IC Markets' risk management team has decided to make this leverage change due to changing market conditions in the EURCHF currency pair.

The change in leverage is associated only with the EURCHF currency pair. IC Markets continues to offer 500:1 Leverage on all other currency pairs.

If you have any questions or require any assistance, please contact one of our support team members via Instant Chat, email(support@icmarkets.com), or phone +61 (0)2 8014 4280

Kind regards,

IC Markets Trade Desk

Tel: +61 (0)2 8014 4280
                          Fax: +61 (0)2 8072 2120
                          Email: support@icmarkets.com
                          Web: www.icmarkets.com

Comment

What a joke

Comment

I emailed Nick today about this as I don't know how to handle this situation with a 500:1 account, but disabling the pair within the signal configuration.

Comment

That all you can do. But it's laughable as to how the people that already have trades and trade plans in effect will be affected.

Comment

Working...
                                X