IC Markets Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srk121 View Post
    I really get frustrated with ICM sometimes. It took them 4 days just to open up an MAMM sub account with ReBorn. Now to transfer funds it will take another 2 days. Every time i have to deal with their Customer support is like talking to a brick wall. Very unresponsive and slow service.
    With my experience..don't email them. Click on lodge a ticket and submit question or requests. They will complete your ticket in 24hours.

Comment

I am also noticing some bigger than usual slippage with IC Markets since the CHF mess. This is in comparison with the slippage with my Pepperstone and Tickmill accounts.

Cheers,
      FxTurtle

Comment

i'm following FX Viper on my AxiTrader and IC Markets accounts, and AxiTrader performance is much better (0.8-1% per month). I'm thinking about moving my second account to Global Prime or AxiTrader.

Comment

Originally posted by pearcey2 View Post
          They said it'll change over at the end of the trading day because I have trades open

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by smejko View Post
          i'm following FX Viper on my AxiTrader and IC Markets accounts, and AxiTrader performance is much better (0.8-1% per month). I'm thinking about moving my second account to Global Prime or AxiTrader.
          Hello,

I am new to ForexSignals and I have been doing the last few days some decent research about, IC Markets, Global Prime, Axitrader.
          Becouse I want to become a vip I need to be verry sure what broker to take becouse its alot of money (for me atleast :P).

What broker did you take ?

- IC Markets is doing some weird stuff the last days so I am not sure.
          - Axitrader got some really bad reviews on Forex Peace army
          - Global Prime, No bad reviews but Ive also read some weard stuff.

What broker would you use in my place :P ?

Comment

Originally posted by Tripzor View Post
            Hello,

I am new to ForexSignals and I have been doing the last few days some decent research about, IC Markets, Global Prime, Axitrader.
            Becouse I want to become a vip I need to be verry sure what broker to take becouse its alot of money (for me atleast :P).

What broker did you take ?

- IC Markets is doing some weird stuff the last days so I am not sure.
            - Axitrader got some really bad reviews on Forex Peace army
            - Global Prime, No bad reviews but Ive also read some weard stuff.

What broker would you use in my place :P ?
            1-globalprime
            2-AxiTrader

Comment

Has anyone noticed that the server constantly changes?

Moscow DC, Amsterdam DC, Hong Kong DC, Singapore DC, Main,...

Comment

Originally posted by fazalksa2 View Post
                1-globalprime
                2-AxiTrader
                I think im going with Global Prime.
                The only thing I dont like with global prime is that they dont have a Account Summary control panel or any kind of control panel.
                Ic Markets has a nice control panel. Where u can change leverage and see the balance of all ur accounts.

Im going to make like 4 different accounts for 4 different signal providers so an account summary control panel is dam easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tripzor View Post
                  I think im going with Global Prime.
                  The only thing I dont like with global prime is that they dont have a Account Summary control panel or any kind of control panel.
                  Ic Markets has a nice control panel. Where u can change leverage and see the balance of all ur accounts.

Im going to make like 4 different accounts for 4 different signal providers so an account summary control panel is dam easy.
                  True icm has sexy website and control panel but customer service and execution is bad.

Comment

Hi Everyone, Sophie here from IC Markets, I want to help you guys with any IC Markets related queries or concerns.
                    Such as, new MAM account set ups, MAM transfers, linking accounts to IB, receiving correct discounts and advising on general procedures.
                    All trade, deposit and withdrawal related queries should still be addressed to our support team support@icmarkets.com or via live chat, but I will definitely try to help by answer anything here if I can.
                    My direct email is: s.zakrzewska@icmarkets.com.au

Comment

Hi Sophie,

IC Markets slippage is getting worse since CHF mess compared to other brokers such as Pepperstone and Tickmill. There was one trade that IC slippage is over 11 pips compared to 2 and 4 to the other brokers.

Cheers,
                      FxTurtle
                      Last edited by fxturtle; 04-24-2015, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Hi FxTurtle, please can you send full details of that 1 trade to me at s.zakrzewska@icmarkets.com.au
                        Many Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ICMarkets - Sophie View Post
                          Hi FxTurtle, please can you send full details of that 1 trade to me at s.zakrzewska@icmarkets.com.au
                          Many Thanks
                          Hi Sophie,

I sent you details of that trade.

Cheers,
                          FxTurtle

Comment

Never mind.
                            Last edited by dazz1975; 05-18-2015, 08:45 AM.

Comment

It defies belief that anyone would bother with IC Markets after the SNB fiasco.

Comment

Hi, I just made a small mistake in transfer money to my icm account. I used my husband bank account to transfer money over to my own broker account. Anyone know what will happen? Will ICM transfer back the money to my husband's bank account back?

As the names are different, ICM will reject this deposit right?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X