X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usually it resolves over the weekend.. Just before market opens

Comment

Originally posted by berndbread View Post
      Sine over one day i have no connection to "ICMarkets-Live01"! Can anyone confirm this please?
      Probably offline for maintenance.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by ICMarkets View Post
        Hi Tripzor,

I am indeed Belgian/Dutch. Living in Cyprus since 1994

Sherif, Dear Sir, please refer to our Product Disclosure Statement and the AISC Regulators. Please contact support@icmarkets.com.au directly if you have any more questions or queries.
        Hello again,

I have a little question :-).
        Sorry for my bad English but I'm doing my best .
        I have now 4 MT4 Standard Accounts with a Balance of like 30 000 Euro.
        Well I am still learning everyday and the thing I am trying to figure out now is:

Is is smarter to change them all to TRUE ECN accounts ?
        I cant seem to find what the actual difference is between them, Is there a benefit from having a standard ?
        Looks like ECN is way better and has no CONS ? So why even give the option for Standard Account ?

And how can I change from Standard to ECN ? Does all my positions need to be closed for it ? (Like how they change leverage) ?
        I can probably find all this information somewhere, So please dont say use the search becouse I really did that but I cant seem to find a good answer, Everything points to TRUE ECN.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Tripzor View Post
          Hello again,

I have a little question :-).
          Sorry for my bad English but I'm doing my best .
          I have now 4 MT4 Standard Accounts with a Balance of like 30 000 Euro.
          Well I am still learning everyday and the thing I am trying to figure out now is:

Is is smarter to change them all to TRUE ECN accounts ?
          I cant seem to find what the actual difference is between them, Is there a benefit from having a standard ?
          Looks like ECN is way better and has no CONS ? So why even give the option for Standard Account ?

And how can I change from Standard to ECN ? Does all my positions need to be closed for it ? (Like how they change leverage) ?
          I can probably find all this information somewhere, So please dont say use the search becouse I really did that but I cant seem to find a good answer, Everything points to TRUE ECN.

Thank you
          ECN account is better since it is cheaper specially if you are getting commission discount from IB like IC Markets FX. There is not much difference but if you are scalping than ECN has significant advantage.
          You can't convert your standard account to ECN Account,You will need to create a new Live ECN Account by login from your ICM user control panel. http://secure.icmarkets.com

Comment

Hmm ok thank you. I will do that right away. Thank you!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Comment

Hey guys,

I just had a sit down with IC Markets and they asked me to give them some specifics around their shitty service. If you can please shoot some details to me nick@thinkhuge.net I'll forward it on so they can look into where the issue is.
              Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Anyone else have a loss of connection with ICMarkets just now?

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                Hey guys,

I just had a sit down with IC Markets and they asked me to give them some specifics around their shitty service. If you can please shoot some details to me nick@thinkhuge.net I'll forward it on so they can look into where the issue is.

Comment

Originally posted by alazarus View Post
                  Anyone else have a loss of connection with ICMarkets just now?
                  Same yes! No connection!!

Comment

No connection in past 10min !

Comment

• Sylvia (Client Support)
                      Hi, we are aware of the issue and are looking into it with urgency

EDIT: - It's backup!
                      Last edited by Waleed121; 10-05-2015, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• Still down at the moment.. I hope this is not the work of those infamous hackers that made the news recently..

Comment

• They told me servers are down for 20 minutes.

Originally posted by 3827 View Post
                          Still down at the moment.. I hope this is not the work of those infamous hackers that made the news recently..

Comment

• You would assume they have backup servers!! If someone was scalping major lots - then what.

Comment

• Then their screwed.

Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
                              You would assume they have backup servers!! If someone was scalping major lots - then what.

Comment

• They must compensate

Comment

Working...
                                X