IC Markets Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all,

if there are no open trades in the account.
    Might be wise to disable the copier until the issues have been solved and we have got some information about the reasons for the downtime.

Comment

• not working on ST or from PC in Aus but ok on CNS N York

Comment

• I just contacted one of IC Markets managers and I can tell you guys that IC Markets IT dept is doing everything to resolve this ASAP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
          I just contacted one of IC Markets managers and I can tell you guys that IC Markets IT dept is doing everything to resolve this ASAP.
          Do u know if they will be compensating the trades?

Comment

• Knowing IC Markets - they won't compensate you bugger all....

Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
            Do u know if they will be compensating the trades?

Comment

• Originally posted by alazarus View Post
              Knowing IC Markets - they won't compensate you bugger all....
              they did compensate during chf event if you remember. waleed, i would just contact them and ask. i still believe icm is one of the top brokers despite todays connection issue.

Comment

• Mine's just come back on
                Cheers
                Chuuby

Comment

• Seems like crappy on ICM has gone down again - cant connect via mobile with gaps on charts

their DC's are failing

Comment

• A week for broker outages in addition to IC earlier in the week, Axitrader US09 server is down today since 2.30 broker time , I just contacted them - they are working on it, my Axi viper MAM ac also
                    edit: working again now from around 3.15 broker time
                    Last edited by littlemax; 10-07-2015, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• Im with pepperstone and they have now new funding methods by credit card with 0% fees. ICMarkets have very high fees for funding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
                        Seems like crappy on ICM has gone down again - cant connect via mobile with gaps on charts

their DC's are failing
                        Can't login this morning to ICMarket MT4 account. Password keeps dropping out and says invalid account. Spoke to online chat and they said they are still having problems with their servers so will need to remove server/account details at our end ( not theirs ) and put back in again. As you say Waleed getting a bit crappy......
                        Cheers
                        Chubby

Comment

• ICMarkets down again

Comment

• Was down around 5min. Now returns to normal.

Comment

• If you log out and log back in you can't login, its as if you gather some space to login, heavily utilized server it seems?

Comment

• Down again. Not sure what's the sure of those DC Data Center across the globe. All down.

Comment

Working...
                                X