IC Markets Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Isochronous View Post
    Normally if its more than 60 days since the CC deposit you can withdraw to your bank.
    You can only refund it back to the card within 60 days as a REFUND back to the card. Otherwise Bank wire.

Comment

• Wow they done away with the 3% good..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Aren't you based in the UK? Why don't you just use their "local bank transfer" method to deposit? Basically you transfer to a UK bank account (usually free) which is held in IC Market's name and then they credit it to your account fairly quickly. This method is also available in most EU countries AFAIR. I've always funded my IC accounts this way and never had any issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by bjergen View Post
          Aren't you based in the UK? Why don't you just use their "local bank transfer" method to deposit? Basically you transfer to a UK bank account (usually free) which is held in IC Market's name and then they credit it to your account fairly quickly. This method is also available in most EU countries AFAIR. I've always funded my IC accounts this way and never had any issues.

Comment

• I'm using a CitiBank Singapore account with FREE wire transfers to and from Australia.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
              I'm happy to go into bat for us, however I will say that based on my previous experience with them I'm skeptical that they're going to offer any goodwill.
              Nick .. on a different topic...
              I have 2 questions regarding icmarkets :
              1. I have 7 k in smart and viper mamms ... and 15 k in separate account ...
              Does this entitle me for vip club .. or has to exlclude mamm account. . Which i donr wanna do .. otherwise i wont be able to copy viper ..
              2. Am i entitled for free vps with icmarkets on those account values? ?
              Thnx

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• You will need 100 lots a month to have a free VPS from IC Markets

Comment

• Originally posted by Zuttasoxx View Post
                  You will need 100 lots a month to have a free VPS from IC Markets
                  Sure ? In fxcm any account above 5k gets free vps

Comment

• 100% sure. I'm with icm

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherif View Post
                      Nick .. on a different topic...
                      I have 2 questions regarding icmarkets :
                      1. I have 7 k in smart and viper mamms ... and 15 k in separate account ...
                      Does this entitle me for vip club .. or has to exlclude mamm account. . Which i donr wanna do .. otherwise i wont be able to copy viper ..
                      2. Am i entitled for free vps with icmarkets on those account values? ?
                      Thnx

Hi Sherif,

You'd need the $20k in a separate self traded account in addition to any MAM investment for the VIP program.

Yes, IC Markets require 100 lots to be traded, however in our experience they're fairly relaxed. As long as you're an active client with a fair chunk of money invested they'll probably just look after it for you.
                      Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        Hi Sherif,

You'd need the $20k in a separate self traded account in addition to any MAM investment for the VIP program.

Yes, IC Markets require 100 lots to be traded, however in our experience they're fairly relaxed. As long as you're an active client with a fair chunk of money invested they'll probably just look after it for you.
                        From time to time they 'clean' up. Suddenly i had mail that I was not eligible for vps. But in true ICM fashion I had to prove my monthly volume which was over 100 lots

Comment

• Ok .. i finally prepared myself to complete my funds to vip club value at icmarkets .. besides my other mamm investments. ..
                          Just a final question ..
                          Suppose i start with 20 k .. get a loss of 1 or 2 k in the beginning. . Or equity falls below 20 k for some time ... does this get me out of the vip club ??
                          Thnx

Comment

• No if your balance falls below 20k due to trading, ( interest commission, loses DD) then VIP is still honoured. If a withdrawal of funds is made then it's not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunther View Post
                              No if your balance falls below 20k due to trading, ( interest commission, loses DD) then VIP is still honoured. If a withdrawal of funds is made then it's not

Is this a sure thing ??

Comment

• That's what I was told by ST, when I signed up last year. When my account dropped below20k for a month no charge.

Comment

Working...
                                X