No announcement yet.

IC Markets Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• France's financial markets regulator AMF has been very active in issuing warnings against unauthorized binary options and FX brokers. Today, the French watchdog

Any opinions about this ?

Comment

• Originally posted by plasma View Post
      Interesting maybe someone can float this to support and see what they say?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
        Interesting maybe someone can float this to support and see what they say?
        I asked : "no comment, but please note that it is 2.30 am here"

let's wait till tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by plasma View Post
          As far as I can tell, they've been blacklisted for soliciting French clients without being cleared to do so with French regulators; not exactly a big red flag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Surrealistik View Post
            As far as I can tell, they've been blacklisted for soliciting French clients without being cleared to do so with French regulators; not exactly a big red flag.
            Agree, nothing to worry about really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Surrealistik View Post
              It is, however, further evidence of ICM's shonky approach and contemptuous regard for the law.

Comment

• I noticed big slippages in last few weeks. Anyone else with same issue?

I know slippage is something normal but not 6,7,8pips

Comment

• Having major slippage issues aswell with 3 different signals on IC accounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Very big slippage (-383! pips, 1pip = 0.01) at closing the last basket (2 longs and 4 shorts) of Gold Star at Friday (May 06, 2016).

Has anybody experiances with TickMill and Gold Star?
                    Last edited by signalfollower; 05-08-2016, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• Ic markets went down like 8 times today .. really this is becoming terrible

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• What do you mean went down? I was trading during NFP and everything was fine. I placed 5 trades and they were executed instantly. The only thing I noticed was when NFP release got out the EURUSD jumped for about 20-30 pips instantly and I didn't have time to place trade at lower level because it went so fast. Spread was ok at that time, but this is expected to happen during news releases, so nothing new. Could you please explain how it went down 8 times on your side? I think since they changed servers they seem to be OK. I haven't noticed any problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by oportunis
                          What do you mean went down? I was trading during NFP and everything was fine. I placed 5 trades and they were executed instantly. The only thing I noticed was when NFP release got out the EURUSD jumped for about 20-30 pips instantly and I didn't have time to place trade at lower level because it went so fast. Spread was ok at that time, but this is expected to happen during news releases, so nothing new. Could you please explain how it went down 8 times on your side? I think since they changed servers they seem to be OK. I haven't noticed any problems.
                          I had placed trades several times and were not executed .. and that was after the news with 1 or 2 hours ..
                          This happened so many times today

Comment

• ICM told me that it is having some troubles on his live03 server and (of course) says it will be solved asap

I am having freeze problems on live03 since at least three days, no issues at all on accounts on others live servers

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherif View Post
                              Ic markets went down like 8 times today .. really this is becoming terrible

Not need for cause for alarm, this is all within normal practise for ICM. No need for concern

Comment

• Originally posted by Potter View Post

Not need for cause for alarm, this is all within normal practise for ICM. No need for concern
                                there is still almost one hour to market open and all my VIP accounts are in "no connection" state. Nothing to concern about at all

not a relaxed weekend for ICM IT technicians!

Comment

Working...
                                X