IC Markets Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMM View Post

there is still almost one hour to market open and all my VIP accounts are in "no connection" state. Nothing to concern about at all

not a relaxed weekend for ICM IT technicians!
    ICM officially failed to be on line at market open with live03 server
    2016-06-05 23_05_33-Forex Signals.png

Comment

• Originally posted by BMM View Post

ICM officially failed to be on line at market open with live03 server
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]n71227[/ATTACH]

Yes. And my 2 live ICM accounts are both on 03. Their chat line has a wait of 50 minutes.

No Cheers,
      Rod

Comment

• This broker is becoming more and more shitty.

Comment

• My ICM accounts both seem to be OK now.

Cheers,
          Rod

Comment

• Originally posted by nwboater View Post
            My ICM accounts both seem to be OK now.

Cheers,
            Rod
            mine too, just 15 minutes down after market bell

cheers

Comment

• whats the problem here, they only trying to steal yr money? Is that a problem?

Comment

• Is there already news about what Ic Markets will do with their Margin on BREXIT ?

Comment

• No email as yet, I keep expecting to hear from them any moment though. Most other brokers have already advised, I just received FXPIG advice.

Comment

• I asked them on chat and they said they will send email with information in the next few days.

Comment

• Just received email:
                      • GBP pairs and UK100 1:50 (2% margin)
                      • EUR pairs and E Indices 1:100 (1% margin)

Comment

• Originally posted by oportunis View Post
                        Just received email:
                        • GBP pairs and UK100 1:50 (2% margin)
                        • EUR pairs and E Indices 1:100 (1% margin)

I did not receive anything :O.
                        Well that is actually very good No 1:20
                        Im happy, It give's me some room for spikes

Comment

• They raised leverage, but still not as it was. It looks we will be back at normal leverage after 1st of July. Here is email I received:
                          • GBP pairs and UK100 1:100
                          • EUR pairs and European Indices 1:200
                            The leverage change will take place at market close on the 27th of June (23:59 platform time).

However, Clients are still advised to continue trading cautiously as uncertainty remains high in Global markets. We will continue to assess the market conditions over the remainder of the week and expect margins to return to their pre-Brexit levels by market close on Friday the 1st of July.

Comment

• Hi Tripzor I have sent you a PM

Comment

• Hi,

I am not sure if anyone has encountered this problem before....but I am using all the VIP signals and Gold Star as well as 2 other EAs (SFE Price Action and SFE Night Scalper - saw them on Tripzor's profile with good results so I decided to run them as well). Yesterday through NFP the SFE Price Action EA opened a lot of orders due to the strong price action but I got error messages on my MT4 when the combined number of my open and pending orders reached 200. This means I missed out on several trades because the simultaneous order limit was reached.

So, I am wondering if it would be possible for IC Markets to lift the restriction on the amount of open and pending orders for my MT4 account? If they can allow 400 orders then that should be sufficient for me to run all the signals and the EAs - the SFE Price Action EA does not spam the server but just opens a lot of market and pending orders when there is a strong price action. I see other brokers such as HotForex allows 400 simultaneous orders on their VIP account (https://www.hotforex.com/sv/en/accou...omparison.html). I currently have $40k in my account, do you think IC markets would be able and willing to increase my simultaneous order limit to 400?

Here is my myfxbook link just to show how my account trades. (I made a lot of profit buying AUDNZD manually the last few days following Kili's trades - thank you Phil!): http://www.myfxbook.com/members/jimm...p-gold/1688652

Thanks everyone for your input.

regards,
                              Jimmy
                              Last edited by ccjhuang; 08-06-2016, 07:45 AM.

Comment

• ccjhuang That's easy. Just split your funds into two accounts, and increase the risk multiplier accordingly. Otherwise you're asking in the wrong place. Contact IC Markets support.

Comment

Working...
                                X