No announcement yet.

IC Markets Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes I am planning to contact them on Monday but just would like to know if anyone has encountered this problem before, and if it is possible for them to increase the maximum order limit before I contact them. I would prefer to have all the funds in one account so it's easier to manage.

Thanks for your reply.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccjhuang View Post
      Hi,

I am not sure if anyone has encountered this problem before....but I am using all the VIP signals and Gold Star as well as 2 other EAs (SFE Price Action and SFE Night Scalper - saw them on Tripzor's profile with good results so I decided to run them as well). Yesterday through NFP the SFE Price Action EA opened a lot of orders due to the strong price action but I got error messages on my MT4 when the combined number of my open and pending orders reached 200. This means I missed out on several trades because the simultaneous order limit was reached.

So, I am wondering if it would be possible for IC Markets to lift the restriction on the amount of open and pending orders for my MT4 account? If they can allow 400 orders then that should be sufficient for me to run all the signals and the EAs - the SFE Price Action EA does not spam the server but just opens a lot of market and pending orders when there is a strong price action. I see other brokers such as HotForex allows 400 simultaneous orders on their VIP account (https://www.hotforex.com/sv/en/accou...omparison.html). I currently have $40k in my account, do you think IC markets would be able and willing to increase my simultaneous order limit to 400?

Here is my myfxbook link just to show how my account trades. (I made a lot of profit buying AUDNZD manually the last few days following Kili's trades - thank you Phil!): http://www.myfxbook.com/members/jimm...p-gold/1688652

Thanks everyone for your input.

regards,
      Jimmy
      Update: IC Markets was nice enough to let me increase my max order limit from 200 to 400. Problem solved!

Comment

• Can someone please clarify if Ic Markets is also going to ban Belgium people ?

Axitrader is already banning belgium people.

Man this would suck so hard.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Comment

• Why don't you just open a live chat with IC Markets support?

Comment

• Currently on my phone. Wil do that when im home.

Comment

• http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...170d24242b.jpg

Comment

• I did not receive the ICM daily confirmation/statement mail for Thursday 08/25/2016

Comment

• Originally posted by signalfollower View Post
                  I did not receive the ICM daily confirmation/statement mail for Thursday 08/25/2016
                  Are you asking about the daily statement?

I find that they occasionally come through later in the day.
                  Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Yes, the support via live chat wrote, that the statements were sent. ICM is in the white list of my mail provider, but I didn't received it for yesterday. They have generated a new one from the MT4 manager and sent it to me as mail attachment. This happened 3 or 4 times in 2 years.
                    Last edited by signalfollower; 08-26-2016, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• Today on NFP release my platform froze for 6 min. Missed all goldstar trades ( Anybody had the same problem?

Comment

• I also had this :-(

Comment

• My ICM Metatrader seems to be a lot slower than some months ago, yours too?

Comment

• Originally posted by BMM View Post
                            My ICM Metatrader seems to be a lot slower than some months ago, yours too?
                            Its going down hill yes, I am currently looking for another broker, To split my funds too because Im having alot of issue's.

Comment

• the remaining in my account is $1.88.can I still trade i can minise the leverege

Comment

• I'm also thinking to move some funds away from IC Markets. I think we will get more slippage, because of MAM accounts. The bigger the MAM gets the better price they get filled with, while we with smaller accounts get filled last and therefore we get slipped. If we trade longtrerm it should be a OK, only scalps and news releases will affect us more now.

Comment

Working...
                                X