X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PureFx
    replied
    problem solved
    Last edited by PureFx; 02-13-2019, 12:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PureFx
    replied
    Once upon a time, in 2017, I made a transfer to them from one card, after that I took out all the money at the beginning of 2018 and the balance was zero, and the card has expired for a long time and I don’t have it on my hands.
    In the middle of 2018, I made a transfer to them in bitcoins, since they have such an option available, but not everything is fabulous ... now I cannot withdraw money that was credited using the bitcoin translation, they require me to make a withdrawal to A card from which I made a transfer in 2017, but there is no card on hand and the expiration date passed ... in general, I was offered 2 options:
    1. Written evidence from the bank that the card is blocked
    2. Statement of card transactions to confirm that the card was mine

They do not give me a transfer to a bank account, tomorrow I will go to the bank and I will try to get proof that the card has expired and it is blocked.

If a broker representative is here, explain why I cannot make a withdrawal by bank transfer? With the support of ic markets, communication is tight, they respond once a day.

I am trying to withdraw $ 3700 ...
    —————— new day:
    The bank does not give an extract because The card was blocked for a long time in 2017, it also does not give a paper confirming that the card has expired. Now I have issued a reissue of the card and will try to withdraw money using the old card number, the details are the only ones left. Yes, and I have no other choice.

Sorry for my english, its not my main language and be aware!!

Leave a comment:

• Quantower
    replied
    I mean that you can trade on IC Markets using our platform. But for that, you need to connect via cTrader Gateway in our platform.

Leave a comment:

• fxliner
    replied
    I still don't understand what you mean here. Does it mean that you provide Ctrader for ICMARKETS or what?

Originally posted by Quantower View Post
    Hello everyone!
    Quantower trading platform recently connected to cTrader API. It means that all trades that have ctrader account can use our trading platform.
    More about our platform on our website or in our forexfactory thread: https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=11185416

Official press release https://www.quantower.com/blog/quant...to-ctrader-api

How to connect to your IC Markets cTrader account?

1) select the сTrader Gateway in Quantower's Connection Manager and click Connect.
    Note: due to technical restrictions on the side of the cTrader, please do not use other connections in the Quantower platform while trying connecting to cTrader Gateway

https://icmarkets.com/?camp=39152) an authorization window appears for connecting to cTrader API where you need to Log in with your cTrader ID and it's password
    ​​​​​​​ ​​​​​
    3) after a successful authorization, you can work through Quantower platform

​​​​​​​
    Last edited by fxliner; 11-27-2018, 06:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Quantower
    replied
    Hello everyone!
    Quantower trading platform recently connected to cTrader API. It means that all trades that have ctrader account can use our trading platform.
    More about our platform on our website or in our forexfactory thread: https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=11185416

Official press release https://www.quantower.com/blog/quant...to-ctrader-api

How to connect to your IC Markets cTrader account?

1) select the сTrader Gateway in Quantower's Connection Manager and click Connect.
    Note: due to technical restrictions on the side of the cTrader, please do not use other connections in the Quantower platform while trying connecting to cTrader Gateway

2) an authorization window appears for connecting to cTrader API where you need to Log in with your cTrader ID and it's password
    ​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​ ​​​​​
    3) after a successful authorization, you can work through Quantower platform

​​​​​​​
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Quantower; 07-19-2018, 11:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by interceptor View Post
    Any Canadian get this:

I'm surprised!

Dear XXX,

This letter is being sent to you because IC Markets understands that you are a resident of Canada. For reasons beyond its control, from 26 June 2018, IC Markets will cease supporting trading by any clients who are Canadian residents. Unfortunately, there can be no exceptions.

Accordingly, pursuant to Clause 4.7(e) and Clause 28(1) of IC Markets’ Terms and Conditions, IC Markets has no alternative but to terminate your client agreement, effective 26 July 2018. The effect of this is that you will have until 22 July 2018 to close all open positions and you will not be able to open any new positions from that date.

It is therefore important to note that from 22 July 2018, your account will be set to ‘read only’ and thereafter you will not be able to operate it or to close any positions.

As a consequence, any trades which remain open on the 22nd July 2018 will be automatically closed by IC Markets at a closing price determined by us. However, funds remaining in the account can be withdrawn through our secure client area at any time.

You and other Canadian residents have been valued clients and IC Markets regrets that it needs to take this action.

Should you have any questions regarding the termination of IC Market’s services to you, please feel free to contact our Support Team via email, telephone or Live Chat .

Kind Regards,

IC Markets

Have a look at Blueberry Markets. They're ASIC regulated and take Canadian clients.

Leave a comment:

• nwboater
    replied

I agree there are a lot of negative reviews. I'm skeptical that all of them are justified as AxiTrader has always replied quickly to complaints.

The choices I'm left with: Tickmill, Globalprime or AxiTrader. I like Globalprime but their swaps are the pits. Tickmills spreads are a little high compared to IC Markets and AxiTraders.

Anyone else have suggestions?
    As a Canadian resident I'm in the same situation as you. I used to like GP but I have the feeling they are just going after 'big money' these days. I will probably go to Axi, although I'm also looking at Mt. Cook, Tier1, Tickmill and FXPIG. I really don't like giving up the good ASIC regulation though!

Cheers,
    Rod

Leave a comment:

• interceptor
    replied
    Originally posted by tkbrandon View Post

I checked Axitrader reviews on Google, they have horrible reviews.
    I agree there are a lot of negative reviews. I'm skeptical that all of them are justified as AxiTrader has always replied quickly to complaints.

The choices I'm left with: Tickmill, Globalprime or AxiTrader. I like Globalprime but their swaps are the pits. Tickmills spreads are a little high compared to IC Markets and AxiTraders.

Anyone else have suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• kmf
    replied
    Originally posted by tkbrandon

Yes got that.

Not surprised, but very disappointed. I knew they don't accept US or Ontario residents. That gave me a clue that this ban is coming.

I contacted the support immediately, they confirmed.

Have any of you guys talked to them?
    I also contacted support and they confirmed this as well. Still haven't received any email from them

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• tkbrandon
    replied
    I contact AxiTrader and they said they welcome Canadian with open arms except for residents of Ontario.

I wonder why IC Markets decided this
    I checked Axitrader reviews on Google, they have horrible reviews.

Leave a comment:

• tkbrandon
    replied
    Any Canadian get this:

I'm surprised!

Yes got that.

Not surprised, but very disappointed. I knew they don't accept US or Ontario residents. That gave me a clue that this ban is coming.

I contacted the support immediately, they confirmed.

Have any of you guys talked to them?

Leave a comment:

• traderstu
    replied
    I had a similar experience when I tried to open an account with them from NZ last year. I was told they will take no new clients from NZ. I went with Axi, interceptor I have always found them good. As an aside for other kiwis, Axi is now registered with our FMA.

Leave a comment:

• interceptor
    replied
    I'm trying to determine if it's real or not too but their site is so slow at the moment. If this is real, I'm wondering what the reason may be as Axitrader is not effected.

Leave a comment:

• kmf
    replied
    Any Canadian get this:

I'm surprised!

Dear XXX,

This letter is being sent to you because IC Markets understands that you are a resident of Canada. For reasons beyond its control, from 26 June 2018, IC Markets will cease supporting trading by any clients who are Canadian residents. Unfortunately, there can be no exceptions.

Accordingly, pursuant to Clause 4.7(e) and Clause 28(1) of IC Markets’ Terms and Conditions, IC Markets has no alternative but to terminate your client agreement, effective 26 July 2018. The effect of this is that you will have until 22 July 2018 to close all open positions and you will not be able to open any new positions from that date.

It is therefore important to note that from 22 July 2018, your account will be set to ‘read only’ and thereafter you will not be able to operate it or to close any positions.

As a consequence, any trades which remain open on the 22nd July 2018 will be automatically closed by IC Markets at a closing price determined by us. However, funds remaining in the account can be withdrawn through our secure client area at any time.

You and other Canadian residents have been valued clients and IC Markets regrets that it needs to take this action.

Should you have any questions regarding the termination of IC Market’s services to you, please feel free to contact our Support Team via email, telephone or Live Chat .

Kind Regards,

IC Markets
    Is this for real?

I haven't received any email from IC Markets about this.

Leave a comment:

• interceptor
    replied
    I contact AxiTrader and they said they welcome Canadian with open arms except for residents of Ontario.

I wonder why IC Markets decided this

Leave a comment:

Working...
X